ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen's hairpiece Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-25-03 01:30 PM
Joey " He's Italian, FG. So, you know he's packing. "

Gypsy , my Princess , Come to Joey ...............

" Shall I put on side two of ' Tattoo You ' she purred ?????? ' Come to Joey ' I said to her Ronnie "

{{{{ Joeykins }}}}}

02-25-03 03:28 PM
MarthaMyDear What is all this talk about C10's being well-hung and taking lovers, etc.?!?!?! I WANNA KNOW!!! lol....................................... Sounds juicy to me!!! CLUE ME IN!!! CLUE ME IN!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol................................ AW, COMMON!!! Clue me in... Pretty please??? lol................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
02-25-03 03:35 PM
luxury1 Oh, the C10 are a bunch of boy scouts for cryin out loud.
02-25-03 03:37 PM
Moonisup
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh, the C10 are a bunch of boy scouts for cryin out loud.

02-25-03 03:37 PM
nankerphelge Did I ever show you how I can tie a slip knot with my dick?
02-25-03 03:40 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes, but summer camp can be interesting!!! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P CLUE ME IN!!! CLUE ME IN!!! lol.................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
02-25-03 03:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat lol, luxy is right!! come to the chat luxy!!
02-25-03 03:41 PM
Moonisup Martha, are you begging for male attention???
02-25-03 03:42 PM
Jaxx
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Did I ever show you how I can tie a slip knot with my dick?

how talented! must be a tiny slipknot.....
02-25-03 03:44 PM
MarthaMyDear Well, whatever the case... I bet you've all got bigger schlongs than jb... At least you all act like it without trying... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
LAUGHING!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Martha ***
02-25-03 03:48 PM
MarthaMyDear No, Moonisup... I never need that!!! I've already got plenty of it... Trust me!!! lol............................. :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D Why??? Are you afraid to post your schlong size here??? ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D That's hilarious, Jaxx, by the way!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
;D HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;D Nice to see you posting!!! lol............................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P ;D

*** Martha ***
02-25-03 03:53 PM
Moonisup well I am happy for you, as you know we all love you and I do toooooooooooooooooo
02-25-03 04:10 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, I love you, also, I guess... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But why did you think I was begging for male attention?!?!?! lol..........................................
That ruined my good mood, Moonisuppie!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P Now I have to go shopping to fix it... lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P Thanks alot!!! lol.......................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Sheesh... lol.......................................... :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
02-25-03 04:13 PM
Moonisup shopping to get over it!! Well can't I join you???? i do love shopping, buy clothes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
02-25-03 04:31 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
shopping to get over it!! Well can't I join you???? i do love shopping, buy clothes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moon is an Astoria guy.....
02-25-03 04:41 PM
jb I now have one gay friend.
02-25-03 04:44 PM
Moonisup hhahahahaha

cos I like shopping an buy clothes?

woman from Rocks off, back me up here
02-25-03 06:19 PM
luridchief Back to the impotant topic at hand--GOING BALD!

I thought that you went by your MOM'S dad, not your own dad, to judge how your head might look in the future!

If that's not the case, then I'm SOL since MY Pops is BALD! Holy shit!
02-25-03 06:56 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, Moonisuppie... I'm not mad, ok.?!?!?!
That was a very sweet PM!!!
I think I was just tired and cranky and had to go and take a nap!!! lol.......................................... :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P I'm still gonna shop in a little bit, though!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P I don't need ANY excuse to shop... lol..........................................................
...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I buy clothes from Buffalo Exchange here... I LOVE it!!! Have you heard of that store?!?!?! IT RULES THE UNIVERSE!!!

Anyways, I'll talk to you soon and stay nice and take care, ok.?!?!?! PEACE and ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (Hi, Joshy From The Block... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P That one's funny, I MUST ADMIT!!! lol..........................................................
...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
)
02-26-03 01:36 PM
Moonisup Are you going to London Also Martha My dear haha like that name hahaa

rik
02-26-03 01:39 PM
jb I'll puke!
02-26-03 01:40 PM
Moonisup Why?
02-26-03 01:42 PM
jb P. Diddy in da house!
02-27-03 01:42 AM
MarthaMyDear Yes, I'm going to London and seeing all shows and I am BROKE BECAUSE OF IT!!! lol..........................................................
....................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Alright, Joshy From The Block... What are you mumbling about now??? HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ;D You're always mumbling... It's funny... lol..........................................................
....................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Take care and PEACE!!! :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
02-27-03 03:22 AM
Moonisup WElL I'll be around also! hah
02-28-03 01:04 AM
MarthaMyDear Moonisuppie, I'm going with my girlfriend and I'll have to see what our plans are but maybe we can hang-out, or something, a day or two while we're all there, etc. (?!?!?!)... I'll contact you by PM and/or email in August regarding that, if that's ok.(?!?!?!)... Anyways, take care, stay cool and ROCK ON, dear!!!! PEACE!!!!

*** Martha ***
02-28-03 04:51 AM
Moonisup haha yeah why not! My dear friend STrange_stray_cat, from who I owe my Astoria tic, will also be there! hahaha yeah you have my mail!

love, rik
03-01-03 04:31 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Moon: it seems we have a London date with Martha and her friend?
03-01-03 06:10 PM
Joey Martha...............................

Larry Hagman just E-Mailed Me from his Ojai Compound and he does not appreciate the way his likeness is treated in your Avatar .

He much prefers avatars from his Dallas days ( April 5th , 1978 - May 18th , 1991 ) , which earned him a net worth of over two hundred million dollars . These avatars can be located here :

www.LarryHagman.com

J.
03-01-03 06:17 PM
Joey ..................or here :

http://www.cleartest.com/testinfo/larry_hagman.htm

J.
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST