ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Press conference, Tokyo March 7, 2003
/Shizuo Kambayashi/AP Photo
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen's hairpiece Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
02-24-03 03:51 PM
jb Yes..I posted that about Bono months ago....he is one ugly dude...
02-24-03 04:00 PM
F505 What about Phil Collins, Brian Dougans, Willy Nelson, Michael Stipe, Julio Iglesias, Brian Connolly, the late Miles Davis, Neil Young, Dick Dale, Joe Cocker... all bald or in urgent need of hairpeace
02-24-03 04:04 PM
jb I hate Phil Collins more than you will ever know!!!
02-24-03 04:12 PM
F505 I know. He is the book-keeper of rock'n'roll. During Live Aid he had his peak. Nowadays we don't hear anything from him anymore. Which proofs my theory: bald rock stars are doomed to fade away.....
02-24-03 05:41 PM
Mother baby
quote:
F505 wrote:
Which proofs my theory: bald rock stars are doomed to fade away.....

Ian Anderson....may be not a "rock star" ....

[Edited by Mother baby]
[Edited by Mother baby]
02-24-03 07:25 PM
Gazza >Brian Connolly,

the blonde guy out of Sweet? he's been dead for years.

Josh,youre talking bollocks. Bruce doesnt wear a hairpiece - check his appearance on Conan O'Brien at Christmas - its still "all there" (unlike you..LOL)

the origin of the surname is actually Dutch. Bruce's parents are of Italian origin, although one of his grandmothers was Irish.

he's still got more talent in his nasal hair than most artists have in their entire anatomy.
02-24-03 07:31 PM
parmeda
quote:
Gazza wrote:
he's still got more talent in his nasal hair than most artists have in their entire anatomy.

...touche` Gazza!
02-25-03 11:48 AM
jb Gazza...you may be right..but in all candor, last night looked like a piece....nothing to be ashamed of...the fact that we are debating it reflects that it is a pretty realistic piece....
02-25-03 11:52 AM
glencar Josh doesn't know his hairpiece from his elbow, as usual.

But anyway, that jam session between Elvis, Bruce & the otehrs on "London Calling" was the only bit I caught from the Grammies (well, besides that horrid opening with Simon & whatisname) & it was great.

Phil Collins is not a rock star although he palyed one on Miami Vice. Even worse than him is Glenn Frey. What a turd.
02-25-03 11:57 AM
jb Glencar...are you an authority on hairpieces? Until you earn the big bucks like me, don't you dare question my knowledge on this or any subject...You see, I earn more than you, thus, I am smarter than you!
02-25-03 11:58 AM
glencar Josh, I earn enough to hire your punk ass anytime I feel like it. Now shoo!
02-25-03 12:02 PM
jb Yeah right!!! When you break 250k, give me a ring...
02-25-03 12:03 PM
glencar Ring, ring...
02-25-03 12:04 PM
jb Yeah right!!! Swear on your entire family that you earn that much!
02-25-03 12:05 PM
glencar I make out alright Josh but it's probably not a good idea to advertise how much one makes. It makes the Euros think we're arrogant.
02-25-03 12:06 PM
jb Yeah, well I will almost double that this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a success! I also get more pussy than you!
[Edited by jb]
02-25-03 12:07 PM
glencar But no one likes you (except for that Dutch kid).
02-25-03 12:08 PM
jb Yeah right! Everyone does with the exception of you!
02-25-03 12:12 PM
glencar Well, I might like you if I ever need a lawyer. How are you on jury nullification? Can you deal from the bottom of the deck? Or is Nanker a better option?
02-25-03 12:13 PM
Joey " Can you deal from the bottom of the deck? "

<---- I am a " Bottom Feeder " myself !

02-25-03 12:15 PM
glencar You're too laid back, Joey. I need a Cochrane.
02-25-03 12:17 PM
jb I really have no idea what kind of lawyer Nanker is. What I do know, is that many so-called trial lawyers are pussies who can't step foot in court. They settle the case to avoid the trial and short change their clientts potential recovery. I made a committment early in my career to be as good a trial lawyer as I could be, and although I don't win all the time, I always give 110% and have never backed down fron trying a case.
02-25-03 12:20 PM
glencar Yeah well I'm just an overpaid civil servant who makes a tough job look easy. Right now I don't need a lawyer but Joey seems more agreeable. I wonder what Juno does for a living?
02-25-03 12:24 PM
gypsy Josh, you're displaying all the signs of a guy suffering from small penis syndrome. While you're out doing your secretary, I bet the wife is gettin' it from one of the C10...cuz I hear they're all hung.
02-25-03 12:32 PM
Factory Girl Lol, gypsy you'll soon find out how well endowed Joey is. Will you be taking a lover also?
02-25-03 12:38 PM
Moonisup i know who my lover is
02-25-03 12:38 PM
glencar You gals are funnier than Joey!
02-25-03 12:40 PM
Joey " I know who my lover is "

<------ " Moon Is Up " , your Avatar has got me laughing so hard , I think I am bleeding inside ........Perhaps I should sue someone for internal injuries ?!

Developing ...................

02-25-03 12:45 PM
gypsy He's Italian, FG. So, you know he's packing.
02-25-03 12:56 PM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:
He's Italian, FG. So, you know he's packing.

who's Italian?
Page: 1 2 3

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST