ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

LA Forum, Inglewood, CA - March 6, 2006
© Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rod Laver seat plan up !!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd March 2006 12:14 AM
Daethgod http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=RLA&s=8360
2nd March 2006 12:31 AM
Daethgod im in Section C Row K 15

not too bad, close enough to front and B Stge...

should i keep em, or try and chase down Sec A and B tomorrow ?
anyone had similar seats ?
2nd March 2006 12:39 AM
RSRTG i'd stick with wot uve got, the floor area isnt that big at rod laver and I'll wave to ya from section D.....Hey, we're right in front, first 15-20 rows...how good is that?
2nd March 2006 12:41 AM
Daethgod wonder how deep Sec A is ?
Im in Row K so i guess Im 11 seats back

if Row A is only like 5-10 setas deep then im only 16-20 from front

what Row u in ?

2nd March 2006 12:43 AM
RSRTG Row J
2nd March 2006 12:48 AM
Daethgod man we got good mofo seats !
from memory on Licks show i was Row G seat 38 and was about 4 seats from catwalk on Rons side
2nd March 2006 12:52 AM
RSRTG I cant wait, i'm already fever pitched for this and I cant wait to confirm with my cousin exactly which section 'A' we are in for Sydney......hahahahahahahahaha 2 stones shows in 1 week, i still cant believe it...its all good mate!
2nd March 2006 02:07 AM
SeanDavies Can't find a seat map for Rod Laver. I'm floor Section D Row G seats 30 and 31 - any good????
2nd March 2006 02:19 AM
Daethgod great seats dude
see the post here with the Rod Laver seat link

[Edited by Daethgod]
2nd March 2006 03:41 AM
Daethgod friend of mine knows the general layout of tix at Rod Laver and reckons Section C wont start at Row A

he seems to think the way they do it is Section A goes from say A-I, then Section C goes J-U and so on.

hope so !

2nd March 2006 05:46 AM
corgi37 The fan club didnt let you down. I sms'd you. A dude is selling them on ebay. Same section and row as you, Daeth. I think. If i read right.
2nd March 2006 05:51 AM
Daethgod i will have a look dude

2nd March 2006 05:54 AM
Daethgod idiot has wrong seating chart up

2nd March 2006 10:42 AM
jb Pug advised me that the are many great seats left!!! What happened?
2nd March 2006 11:10 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug advised me that the are many great seats left!!! What happened?

I was able to pull several seats on the floor yesterday (mostly in section D) for at least a half hour after the onsale and then I stopped looking, completely humiliated. This would not have happened during the first leg of the tour at 83% of the venues. I smell another San Fran 2 (big time papering will be needed) and probably a Mexico style setlist. I am sorry to our friends in Australia (including, among others, Daethgod and Corgi aka The King!)
2nd March 2006 11:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Pug advised me that the are many great seats left!!! What happened?

they didnt offer them to the fans with memberships when they should have!
2nd March 2006 11:29 AM
jb Really bad..............sales worse than feared!!!!
[Edited by jb]
2nd March 2006 05:31 PM
Daethgod dude those tix were avail for rs.com members only
thats why there were some still around

Visa presale is on now and me and 3 mates with high speed connections cant get thru
Site is jammed

2nd March 2006 05:33 PM
nanatod When I saw the name of the thread, my first thought was that it had something to do with the tennis player's wife complaining after he had used the washroom. Then I realized the thread was about a Stones venue.
2nd March 2006 05:35 PM
Daethgod on Licks show Keith said something on stage like : "tell Rod he's got a great room"

[Edited by Daethgod]
2nd March 2006 08:04 PM
corgi37 All Visa allocation gone. Keith also said "Feels like home. We are moving in" - slight pause - "Probably wont be enough room".
3rd March 2006 11:16 AM
jb sold out????????
3rd March 2006 11:44 AM
glencar Surely not!
3rd March 2006 11:53 PM
MarshallG
I don't won't to sound dumb, but how cum at Rod laver the seats right at the front are only Gold??

3rd March 2006 11:58 PM
keefjunkie
quote:
MarshallG wrote:

I don't won't to sound dumb, but how cum at Rod laver the seats right at the front are only Gold??

Next time you don't want to sound dumb try using the correct words. Example, cum = seamen, COME = well come, I think we all know what it means.

Cheers
4th March 2006 01:20 AM
corgi37 Visa allocation was about 30%. So, that allocation is sold out. General open to the public sale starts Wednesday. Will sell out in about 2 minutes. Ebay auction for 2 x floor tix now at $1,100AU
4th March 2006 01:24 AM
corgi37 This pic was on here last year. I knew i had a pic like this one. Daeth, this has simply got to be spot on where we are gonna be. See the dude in the pink hat? That would be me. The guy with the phone, you. Look at that view!!! We'll see everything after all. Cant wait. Looking forward to paying you too, so gimme your details when you can.

4th March 2006 01:25 AM
corgi37 Ah fuck, its too small. It's a big photo on my computer. Damn.
4th March 2006 01:26 AM
MarshallG
quote:
keefjunkie wrote:

Next time you don't want to sound dumb try using the correct words. Example, cum = seamen, COME = well come, I think we all know what it means.

Cheers

Apols kj but my use of "how cum" was not intended as a reference to seamen (sic).

Now stop being a tosser and answer my query if you can.

4th March 2006 01:28 AM
Daethgod send me the big one corgs

email me

[email protected]

*remove HAT to email

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)