ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STONES TOUR NAME? Return to archive
02-18-02 11:03 AM
DCStonesFan I was listening to 94.7 the classic rock station in D.C. and the D.J. said the tour was going to start in Sept. and was going to be called the "Life Begins at 40" Tour. Anyone else hear this?
02-18-02 01:12 PM
OLDIEBUTGOLDIE the tour will be named "farewell from the boys in the band"
02-18-02 01:54 PM
TT Nio, it will be called "Fuck on a box"
02-18-02 03:20 PM
Gazza The presentation documents sent to potential sponsors (ie - the one referred to by Mathijs below and available to some people over the last 2 weeks or so) mentions that only as a possible title..with the tour being some 7 months away its really too early for them to have settled on a final title
02-18-02 03:41 PM
twicks All options thus far sound horrible.
02-18-02 11:33 PM
the lepper How about the "I Can't See Myself Singing Satisfaction When I'm 50" Tour?
02-19-02 07:36 AM
TomL Don't matter what it's called as long as they play. They can call it the " Get up in the morning, smoke some dope, snort some crank, play all night, drink some beer, for the fans, Rocks Off, It makes my bones tingle, It's all fucking wonderful you could be here tonight, Shuffle to Buffalo, first stop DC, train jumped the tracks, eat shit Elton John, wired all night, get the tickets ready we will meet some where, lets do it again, we are the greatest rock N roll band in the world, another 40 years, it will live in our souls forever, still love rock and roll and we are the fucking ROLLING STONES. Just play baby. Some people out there think that true stones fans are crazy. It's a stones thing that hits some of us in a way that no one will ever understand. If you want to grow and get old, go ahead. Not me baby, I'll always have my stones music. THEY CAN NEVER TAKE MY THOUGHTS AWAY. Hope to see you all soon.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.