ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Idaho Center, Boise, Idaho - 14th November 2006
© Idaho Statesman with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This sucks... but you will find it interesting (100% RS content) don't miss it Return to archive
25th February 2008 10:16 PM
Allen Klein Download this track: YCAGWY "zoulwacz" remix

http://www.yousendit.com/download/MjVuTmZjcklsamZIRGc9PQ

After listening that you will hate ABkco more than you already do, it also will save you some bucks just in case you're curious and wanna see how Abkco is doing with the Stones masterpieces, they already did it with SFTD and now with YCAGWYW
25th February 2008 10:19 PM
gypsy What you talking about? That shit was on time!
25th February 2008 10:21 PM
Allen Klein Download it and then we can talk
25th February 2008 10:31 PM
Tom Howe? LOL that's blaspheme thanks anyways
25th February 2008 10:31 PM
Bloozehound 6 girls 1 cup ?
26th February 2008 06:28 AM
PartyDoll MEG All I can say is
That lame ass white boy remix wouldn't even be acceptable with good drugs. It is missing tambourines
26th February 2008 09:37 AM
Milton Thank you we don't have i-tunes here the version is ugly
26th February 2008 11:13 AM
Paranoid_Android If remixes and such will make younger folks more aware/interested in the Stones...I am all for it!!

The Soup Dragons "I'm Free" was and still is an awesome cover... a couple (not all) of The SFTD were pretty good...I like dance mixes...its just another way to enjoy the music I already love!!!

I have also heard some GREAT mash-ups w/ the Stones...Like YCAGWYW v NIN...(forgot which song)
[Edited by Paranoid_Android]
26th February 2008 01:50 PM
Mr.D

Thanks for posting, its awful, really terible actually, and i doubt it will make people listen to actual stones, if anything itll make them hate them - and music altogether
26th February 2008 01:56 PM
Sister Morphine Sounds bad. Very baaaaaaad......

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)