ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Idaho Center, Boise, Idaho - 14th November 2006
© Idaho Statesman with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Iseman Cometh? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
21st February 2008 02:18 PM
Fiji Joe McCain is low class...I hear rumblings from the McCain geeks about he's always been a class act...They've made it part of their platform...Only a McCain geek would find this classy

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." - John McCain

http://www.salon.com/news/1998/06/25newsb.html

And yet another attempt by McCain to quiet the media to conceal his assholeness...Dude's an unhinged freak

Obama will make him look tired and old and dumber than he already is

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
21st February 2008 02:36 PM
Fiji Joe There is no way McCain had an affair with the lobbyist...he don't even roll that way

21st February 2008 02:51 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
There is no way McCain had an affair with the lobbyist...he don't even roll that way

I challenge you, Fiji Muffin, to post a pic of McCain hugging BO. That's BO, not MO.
21st February 2008 03:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

I challenge you, Fiji Muffin, to post a pic of McCain hugging BO. That's BO, not MO.

There is no such picture...but I did find these:

McCain crapping himself while some younger man laughs at him

McCain telling Lieberman: "Israel ueber alles"

McCain getting a glimpse of just what it is the ladies love about Obama

McCain enjoying a bagel and a schmear

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
21st February 2008 03:09 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

There is no such picture...

Yet...
21st February 2008 03:25 PM
Dan

It's a shame he probably didn't.

Other than that, as far as I can gather, he wrote letters for lobbyists.

Oh, and

"He introduced a bill to create tax incentives for minority ownership of stations"

Always sticking it to the white man.
21st February 2008 03:29 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." - John McCain

http://www.salon.com/news/1998/06/25newsb.html

That's just good humor..... Salon.com??? Leftist rag....
21st February 2008 03:33 PM
Scottfree
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Hey don't fall for the conventional wisdom narrative that the NYT only prints pieces favorable to the left. They did their hit piece on Obama in Oct. Read it yourself:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us/politics/30obama.html

Another NY Times "leftist", Maureen O'Dowd, has been ripping Obama regularly in her column in the Times as well. It ain't all black and white yo!

Conventional because it's spot on.... So you're telling me that the NY Times & Dowd are objective? They had the McCain story over 2 months ago....
21st February 2008 03:40 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

The New York Times is now reporting it due to their leftist (anti-american)agenda. They wanted McCain to win the Rep nomination, and lose the the general election to whoever the leftist challenger would be. So now that McCain has the nomination in hand, they need to destory him.... The f'n media is pathetic, I thought they were supposed to be impartial/objective. Why the hell do media outlets endorse candidates??
[Edited by Scottfree]

Newspapers endorse candidates on their editorial pages. There is a distinction between reporting and commentary in most media outlets (though not in the one you apparently rely on).

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
21st February 2008 03:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

That's just good humor..... Salon.com??? Leftist rag....

I didn't say it wasn't funny...But classy?...True conservatives don't pick on women
21st February 2008 03:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I didn't say it wasn't funny...But classy?...True conservatives don't pick on women

Now THAT is funny!
21st February 2008 03:48 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Newspapers endorse candidates on their editorial pages. There is a distinction between reporting and commentary in most media outlets (though not in the one you apparently rely on).

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]

What news a media outlet decides to run is every bit as important as how that news is reported...at least in terms of determining whether or not there is an agenda to be found...IMO, media outlets, beyond what has become just all-around poor journalism, advance their agenda in their decisions of what is news(worthy) and what is not...and that goes far beyond what sells...
21st February 2008 03:56 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Is Beyonce open to offers?

What! You think she's attracted to short, old, broke white boys??

Photobucket
21st February 2008 04:03 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

What! You think she's attracted to short, old, broke white boys??

Why do you describe B.O. like that?
21st February 2008 04:03 PM
Fiji Joe OK...I was just contacted by McCain's people and asked to not post about him...I gotta tell ya...for a wannabe head of state, dude has some thin skin

21st February 2008 04:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Why do you describe B.O. like that?

It was the whole Beonce' thing....makes me light headed.
21st February 2008 04:11 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
go back to y'er barnyard and the 'diversions' you find there

Funny !!!!

Hi Jizzy ...............

21st February 2008 04:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Don't kid yourself. You're about as worrisome as a windy day.

Why don't you just be quiet? Seriously. Is anyone talking to you? About you? Why do you always feel the need to start crap with people?
21st February 2008 04:19 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Why don't you just be quiet? Seriously. Is anyone talking to you? About you? Why do you always feel the need to start crap with people?

I won't be quiet.
Why don't you get off John McCain's ass?
Why are you always so negative?
Why do YOU feel the need to start crap with people?
21st February 2008 04:19 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Gypsy is a highly regarded RO member, and she's my friend.
21st February 2008 04:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Thanks, FG! I think you're an awesome chick and a good friend.

21st February 2008 04:24 PM
Dan
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thanks, FG! I think you're an awesome chick and a good friend.

I love you both.
21st February 2008 04:26 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I won't be quiet.
Why don't you get off John McCain's ass?
Why are you always so negative?
Why do YOU feel the need to start crap with people?

Go ahead and show me where I started crap with anyone...this is your reaction to my having a run at John McCain?...to come after me personally?...You don't crack jokes about numerous public figures?...go ahead...say you don't...nah gypsy...I know where you're coming from on this one...same ol' you...fight the power...fight whatever demons are in your're head....but fight them somewhere else...it's old...you're old

Boo!

21st February 2008 04:27 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Good...what's your point?
21st February 2008 04:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Go ahead and show me where I started crap with anyone...this is your reaction to my having a run at John McCain?...to come after me personally?...You don't crack jokes about numerous public figures?...go ahead...say you don't...nah gypsy...I know where you're coming from on this one...same ol' you...fight the power...fight whatever demons are in your're head....but fight them somewhere else...it's old...you're old

Boo!

Everyone cracks jokes about public figures - just not to the extent that you do. You just don't ever stop. And you're totally rude to anyone who disagrees with you and you're a bully.
21st February 2008 04:40 PM
glencar Well, I did it. I have subscribed to the NY Times since 1993. I've kept with them through their inept defense of Clinton, their scurrilous reporting on the NJ Gov. race, the Jayson Blair scandal, some crazy Afghan quagmire stories but this one was the final straw. No wonder they're losing 100 more newsroom jobs. Enough's enough. Plus I now get my money back!
21st February 2008 04:41 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Everyone cracks jokes about public figures - just not to the extent that you do. You just don't ever stop. And you're totally rude to anyone who disagrees with you and you're a bully.

Other than you and jizzstain, both of whom decided to come after me personally, I don't see anyone disagreeing with me...or claiming that I'm bullying them...and I think any fair-minded person can see I'm having some fun with both the front-runners

Nah...something else drives you...I can't wait for it to run out of gas
21st February 2008 04:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
McCain is low class...I hear rumblings from the McCain geeks about he's always been a class act...They've made it part of their platform...Only a McCain geek would find this classy

Not very classy but kinda funny. I like McCain & will happily send money to the GOP which I haven't done for 4 years.
21st February 2008 04:44 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I disagree with Fiji & he's not come after me & I certainly don't feel bullied. Enough's enough!
21st February 2008 04:45 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Other than you and jizzstain, both of whom decided to come after me personally, I don't see anyone disagreeing with me...or claiming that I'm bullying them...and I think any fair-minded person can see I'm having some fun with both the front-runners

Nah...something else drives you...I can't wait for it to run out of gas

If you went after Hilly, BJ would call you a sexist. People are crazy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)