ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stock Market's Wild Ride Return to archive
27th February 2007 04:02 PM
glencar Market down 400 pts. Top 30 DJIA stocks took a dive. What gives? I hope my funds are still going strong!
27th February 2007 04:04 PM
monkey_man Shit, that Dow drop from -230 to -500 scared the shit out of me. I did make some money on the rise in value in the Yen.
27th February 2007 04:06 PM
glencar I had NO idea it was going down! I was media-free until an hour ago. When Bry Williams came on the TV I thought something bad had happened.
27th February 2007 04:07 PM
monkey_man I've been battling with Fidelity to make some trades. . .their site was locking up for the last 90 minutes.
27th February 2007 04:08 PM
glencar Day trader? I should do that!
27th February 2007 04:10 PM
monkey_man More of a swing trader. . .my trades tend to be a week or 2 at a time. There are some great ETF's to play the currency spreads. . .FXE and FXY.
27th February 2007 04:11 PM
Jumping Jack Algore announced he was joining the race?
27th February 2007 04:12 PM
glencar
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
More of a swing trader. . .my trades tend to be a week or 2 at a time. There are some great ETF's to play the currency spreads. . .FXE and FXY.

Greek to me, I gotta school myself...
27th February 2007 04:34 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Algore announced he was joining the race?

LOL.or Bush announce he refuses to leave at end of his term?
27th February 2007 04:37 PM
mojoman beware of japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies
27th February 2007 10:24 PM
keefkid yea...lovely...

there go all the gains i made in my 401k the last 2 quarters...

i should just pull it all out and hit the crap tables in Vegas, the results would prop be about the same...
28th February 2007 10:40 AM
jb I guess it's Clinton's fault....I mean no way are the righties ever going to take responsibility for anything ...they live in a world of conspiracies and hate....small men whose only agenda is spread hate and sell right wing books to add line their pockets even more...
[Edited by jb]
28th February 2007 11:21 AM
Jumping Jack Greenspan should keep his mouth shut!!!

So JB, the righties should get credit for the great economy and recent run up, or just the one day drop?
28th February 2007 11:27 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Greenspan should keep his mouth shut!!!

So JB, the righties should get credit for the great economy and recent run up, or just the one day drop?

Greenspoon was sent to Asia to announce this as a perfect distraction from the reports that the taliban are reemerging and we are losing ground on all fronts...all of this is planned out way in advance.
28th February 2007 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Market down 400 pts. Top 30 DJIA stocks took a dive. What gives? I hope my funds are still going strong!

I just took my morning shit ( JoeyLog , 02-28-07 : 10:31 AM CDT ) .

I Thank You !!!!!

** Thank You Very Much **

W- What ?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
28th February 2007 11:40 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I guess it's Clinton's fault

The Clinton's have faults?
The Republicans were just jealous of his popularity.
28th February 2007 11:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

The Clinton's have faults?
The Republicans were just jealous of his popularity.

You raise an interesting analysis my Stonesian Brother .

I too have often felt a necessary adjustment to .........WAIT !!!!!!! .....what is THAT ?! :

Nanky ?!

28th February 2007 11:45 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Market down 400 pts. Top 30 DJIA stocks took a dive. What gives? I hope my funds are still going strong!

ENOUGH OF THE SUCKING ALREADY!!!!!

28th February 2007 06:30 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I guess it's Clinton's fault....I mean no way are the righties ever going to take responsibility for anything ...they live in a world of conspiracies and hate....small men whose only agenda is spread hate and sell right wing books to add line their pockets even more...
[Edited by jb]

Joshy, your time away from here hasn't benefited you...or us. Get a grip, for Pete's sake!
28th February 2007 06:31 PM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just took my morning shit ( JoeyLog , 02-28-07 : 10:31 AM CDT ) .

I Thank You !!!!!

** Thank You Very Much **

W- What ?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]

Niggaplease! If you can't get past the morning dump, you're just another hack.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)