ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CD Maximum's Satanic Majesties: Mono? Return to archive
27th February 2007 10:01 AM
buttergun Is the Russia-released "Their Satanic Majesties," the edition with 10 bonus tracks, the mono version of the album? I can't find this info anywhere. I have CD Maximum's "Through the Past Darkly," and that is mono, something which no website advertises. So I'm wondering if this is the same for Satanic Majesties. If anyone has the disc or happens to know, please respond! Thanks!
28th February 2007 03:54 PM
jb thanks for the post!!!
28th February 2007 05:43 PM
Brian Jones Girl 10 bonus tracks sound cool but why would you want it to be in mono?
28th February 2007 07:54 PM
Rizollin I've heard Satanic Majesties in mono and stereo (own mono on LP!) and I much prefer the mono. I remember the stereo She's A Rainbow in particular to be a travesty. Poorly mixed and overproduced.
1st March 2007 01:29 AM
riccardo The Russian one is a bootleg.They released about 30 Stones albums on cd with bonus tracks (well known from bootlegs).
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)