ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chuck Leavell DVD Return to archive
26th February 2007 02:53 PM
Saint Sway I thought this might help ease the anxiety for those of you still desperately waiting for a Blondie Chapin DVD to come out...

--------

Chuck Leavell
Live at the Douglass Theatre (DVD)

E-mail this product to a friend

In his first-ever solo performance, Chuck Leavell - legendary keyboardist for the Rolling Stones, the Allman Brothers Band, Eric Clapton, and countless others - regaled those in attendance in Macon's venerable old Douglass Theatre with a truly outstanding performance, as a benefit for the Big House Foundation. Now you can relive that magical evening in this exciting new DVD. Featuring 18 tracks interspersed with comments from Chuck on each song, this is one that all fans of his music need to own. It is magnificent in its stark simplicity, and filled with all the passion that defines Chuck's musical muse.

In the Night
Payday
Little Liza Jane
Midnight Rider
Rain
Statesboro Blues
Living in a Dream
Honky Tonk Women
Tumblin' Dice
Rip this Joint
Alberta, Alberta
Here Comes the Sun
Blue Rose
Song for Amy
Ashley
Route 66
Jessica
Georgia
26th February 2007 02:55 PM
pdog I just puked in my own mouth, and let out some pee, laughing and sick at the same time...

This thread sucks already!
26th February 2007 02:59 PM
jb He is the Guy Lombardo of the Stones.
26th February 2007 03:01 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just puked in my own mouth, and let out some pee, laughing and sick at the same time...

so I guess I should probably hold off reporting about the Tim Reis autobiography book deal...
26th February 2007 03:05 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

so I guess I should probably hold off reporting about the Tim Reis autobiography book deal...

Now would be a god time, let's just get it all out in the open. I could use a good round of diahrea.
26th February 2007 03:16 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
He is the Guy Lombardo of the Stones.

lol..or Lawrence Welk....
26th February 2007 03:36 PM
Saint Sway ABC will debut "Lets Rob Matt Clifford" this fall.
26th February 2007 03:45 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
ABC will debut "Lets Rob Matt Clifford" this fall.

Flying over Spud Webb postin!

26th February 2007 05:36 PM
Daethgod bet he does his lame ass 'foot on the keyboarsd' showoff thingy during Honky Tonk Women.
Why doesnt Keith just whack him with his tele.
26th February 2007 05:49 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
bet he does his lame ass 'foot on the keyboarsd' showoff thingy during Honky Tonk Women.
Why doesnt Keith just whack him with his tele.

probably because Keith is also guilty of doing the "lame ass foot on the keyboard showoff thingy" during Honkeytonk Women.
26th February 2007 11:33 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just puked in my own mouth, and let out some pee, laughing and sick at the same time...

I just let out some pee laughing at that.
God, I love this place.
27th February 2007 07:56 AM
glencar Howe does one order said DVD?
27th February 2007 08:06 AM
GotToRollMe Ever since the ABB tour, I've seen Chuck in a whole new light. First of all, he played some great piano this tour. Just listen to "Loving Cup" from the AC boot...just gorgeous. And second, if it weren't for him we probably wouldn't have gotten some of those little surprises in the setlists near the end of the tour, like the aforementioned "Loving Cup," "She Was Hot," "Monkey Man," etc. So ol' Chuck is ok by me.

27th February 2007 08:09 AM
glencar Zactamundo!
27th February 2007 08:29 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
glencar wrote:
Howe does one order said DVD?

Here's one place you can get it, but if you search hopefully you can get it cheaper than $35. That's a bit steep.
http://www.hittinthenote.com/cart/pc-235-51-chuck-leavellbrlive-at-the-douglass-theatre-dvd.aspx

Wow, I just checked his website: http://store.chuckleavell.com/video02.html and Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Chuck-Leavell-Live-Douglass-Theatre/dp/B000A3Y3CS and they're both charging $40 (before shipping), so maybe $35 ain't too bad after all...

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)