ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Đ Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header - Mick & Marianne Return to archive
26th February 2007 09:38 AM
FotiniD Nice header! Thanks Gypsy!
Is Mick wearing Marianne's hat?
26th February 2007 11:17 AM
jaggergurl I love all these candid shots , and all the other wonderful shots that you are sharing, gypsy, thank you so much!
26th February 2007 11:32 AM
christijanus Thanks Gypsy, keep them coming those awsome pictures
26th February 2007 11:38 AM
gustavobala was in Rio de Janeiro, in 1968!

copacabana palace hotel, the same when was the free show in 2006!!!!
26th February 2007 05:29 PM
gustavobala another one:

26th February 2007 05:30 PM
gustavobala let me try again:

26th February 2007 05:33 PM
fireontheplatter good shot
i like it too

i sure loved the way she laughed and took my money
26th February 2007 05:36 PM
gustavobala was the first time wha mick arrives to brazil, january 68!

the secon time he arrives with marianne, keith and anita in december 68, after rock and roll circus, and stay here until january 69!

after, they goes to Peru!
26th February 2007 05:41 PM
gustavobala a guy called nelio rodrigues does a good book about stones in brazil, itīs amazing book!!

In the photo keith and anita arrives in the rio de janeiroīs port, after they does a ship travelīs to the atlantic ocean, in this voyage anita tell to keith what her was pregnancy from marlon:

27th February 2007 05:51 AM
Zack Anyone know who the guy with the "long and difficult name we can't pronounce we call Banana for short" was?

That visit was during this trip, no?
27th February 2007 10:24 PM
Bruno
quote:
Zack wrote:
Anyone know who the guy with the "long and difficult name we can't pronounce we call Banana for short" was?

That visit was during this trip, no?

There was no "Banana" wizard, voodoo, witch, whatever. They were just joking with the awful Brazilian journalists. At least itīs what I know.

Gustavo?
27th February 2007 10:26 PM
keefkid
quote:
Bruno wrote:

There was no "Banana" wizard, voodoo, witch, whatever. They were just joking with the awful Brazilian journalists. At least itīs what I know.

Gustavo?

correctomundo...keefs crazy sense of humour again...
27th February 2007 11:17 PM
gustavobala ???????????????????????????

i donīt understand the "joke"!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)