ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Heepsters here? Return to archive
25th February 2007 10:26 PM
Jethrostone I love Uriah Heep. So sad that Lee Kerslake had to leave recently. I do own four of their albums through Itunes and they are all great. They are:

Salisbury
Look At Yourself
Demons And Wizards
The Magician's Birthday

I'm going to get Wonderworld next. ITunes didn't have the enitre 1st album or Sweet Freedom. I'm buy those on Ebay or Amazon soon. Anyone else here like Uriah Heep?
[Edited by Jethrostone]
25th February 2007 11:00 PM
sirmoonie Congrats on what is absolutely the most obscure reference I have seen here, other than several hundred of my own.

UH weren't exactly April Wine. More of a demonic-gay Frehley's Comet.....which one came first, I don't really care.

I'd 'tube them up but I'm scared I might find something I liked.

Cheers.
25th February 2007 11:06 PM
mojoman i'm just a heepster for your love
26th February 2007 01:49 AM
pdog I thought this was going to be about kids with white belts who spike the hair on the back of their heads.
Tremendous relief.
26th February 2007 08:31 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jethrostone wrote:
Salisbury
Look At Yourself
Demons And Wizards
The Magician's Birthday

You have some of the best albums; didn't know about Lee leaving the bad, I think he has a lot of health problems as he is pretty fat

I have their albums in LP, even "Toe Fat" a band with Ken and Lee before joining Uriah Heep.

IMHO the band is crap since the late 70s, specially their "Heavy Metal" period in the early 80s; however is a good live act, but the new studio material has been really of low quality since the late 70s; before they were a GREAT band

Some of Ken's solo albums are great but not the recent stuff

The band was great during the David Byron days, even the couple of albums with John Wetton from King Crimson were great
26th February 2007 09:50 PM
Jethrostone
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

You have some of the best albums; didn't know about Lee leaving the bad, I think he has a lot of health problems as he is pretty fat

I have their albums in LP, even "Toe Fat" a band with Ken and Lee before joining Uriah Heep.

IMHO the band is crap since the late 70s, specially their "Heavy Metal" period in the early 80s; however is a good live act, but the new studio material has been really of low quality since the late 70s; before they were a GREAT band

Some of Ken's solo albums are great but not the recent stuff

The band was great during the David Byron days, even the couple of albums with John Wetton from King Crimson were great

That's cool you own Toe Fat! Yes, Lee has left because of health problems. He did play 1972-1979 and then rejoined 1982. The last line up Lee was in lasted for 20 years, which is the longest lasting line up in the band's history.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)