ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Christ's tomb found by Titanic Director (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th February 2007 09:43 PM
pdog i said a god who attacks, which by the bible, is true, according to the scriptures he's got a big attack coming...
26th February 2007 09:54 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:
i said a god who attacks, which by the bible, is true, according to the scriptures he's got a big attack coming...

LOL! Yes you did,but that's not really true either pdog. It certainly was true during the Old Testament,but the whole Jesus story is about God's gift of salvation through His Son's sacrafice. Jesus died for our sins. Much like what Bono has in mind. Or Feejus.

Riffy
26th February 2007 10:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

LOL! Yes you did,but that's not really true either pdog. It certainly was true during the Old Testament,but the whole Jesus story is about God's gift of salvation through His Son's sacrafice. Jesus died for our sins. Much like what Bono has in mind. Or Feejus.

Riffy

didn't god attack after the crucifiction?
My only experience with christianity directly is catholicism, and that was some brutal shit. Maybe the representives were flawed, but the impression was lasting. I do know that you're told you're a sinner at birth, and being of jewish descent I was treated very badly, and even told I killed Jesus. The stories of going to hell if i didn't repent for sins, I didn't even commit was a bit much for me. Hell is the best example of a punishing god. The whole fallen angel and spending aneternity there ect... Who invented pergutory too? Is this parole for sinners? I find faith huge, and science is guesswork with hope and faith in experiemnts, so I think religion and science have alot of paralells!
26th February 2007 11:16 PM
pdog
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

27th February 2007 07:40 AM
Homercles Anyone here read 'The Jesus Conspiracy' ? It's a very interesting read. I wonder if James Cameron got some of his ideas from that. It was co-written by these 2 geezers who believe that the Shroud of Turin is not a fake at all as the Vatican is so determined to have us all believe because it might just mean that Christ was really just a peace loving mere mortal who was just trying to spread a bit of common sense. The authors put forward the theory that Christ did not die on the cross but was rescued and recovered with the help of some sympathetic Romans, and the shroud was actually used to help heal his wounds. There's lots of interesting scientific facts in there to help prove their theories. It actually is quite well written and to me is just as - if not - more plausible than a story about a magic invisible man living in the sky who apparently decided the only way to punish the unbelievers including those living in countries who haven't yet had the privilege to be converted, was to magically inseminate a virgin - (who strangely enough nobody knows what she looked like and yet so many claim on an annual basis to have seen her image in everything ranging from slices of toast, shadows on buildings, to oil slicks etc), - with his spawn who in turn when he grew up, was also a really magic dude who could walk on water and performed lots of amazing party tricks before being nailed to a cross and then coming back to life so that mankind will be forgiven for their sins. With such an amazing story which must be factual, James Cameron simply must be crazy.
[Edited by Homercles]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)