ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Alamy with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Spears Fails again!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
22nd February 2007 08:46 PM
Paranoid_Android

ENQUIRER EXCLUSIVE!
BRITNEY ATTEMPTS SUICIDE

Terrified she'd lose custody of her sons, an out-of-control Britney Spears tried to kill herself TWICE in the hours after shaving her head, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively from sources.

Hours after creating a media frenzy by shaving her head, sources say the troubled star tried to take her own life by walking into traffic, only to be rescued at the last second by her staff.

But that wasn't the end of Britney's self-destructive impulses. A short time later she was rushed to a doctor after saying she was going to kill herself and then taking too many Xanax, say the sources.

Britney's emotional collapse was triggered by a "reconciliation" with estranged husband Kevin Federline — that was actually meant to be an intervention, sources tell The ENQUIRER.

And when Kevin warned her that she'd fail a drug test and he'd get custody of their sons, a hysterical Britney went over the edge and ended up shaving herself bald while a crowd of spectators and photographers watched outside Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California.

"After she shaved off her hair, Britney had a complete breakdown and tried to kill herself," an insider told The ENQUIRER.
22nd February 2007 08:49 PM
mrhipfl she sucks.
22nd February 2007 09:04 PM
sirmoonie I couldn't get drunk enough to start a thread this lame.
22nd February 2007 09:06 PM
fireontheplatter if this carries on for very much longer i will beging to think this girl really does have issues.

its just a shot away
22nd February 2007 09:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot The crazier she gets, the more I like her.

I wanna run my balls on her bald head.
22nd February 2007 09:27 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Who really cares what she does?
22nd February 2007 10:04 PM
pdog I said it last week, she is the drive thru rehab skank.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
22nd February 2007 11:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Man, the crazier she gets...the hotter I think she is.

AND...

Now her curtains match the drapes!

I dunno what this is about, but it's giving me a woody!

23rd February 2007 10:04 AM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
The crazier she gets, the more I like her.

I wanna run my balls on her bald head.

funny!!!!
23rd February 2007 10:07 AM
egon i pray fo her.
23rd February 2007 10:10 AM
jb
quote:
egon wrote:
i pray fo her.

funny!!!!
23rd February 2007 10:24 AM
voodoopug Sadly, She will probably be dead by the end of the year at this rate!

I cannot support her bald look. I no longer can satisfy myself to her!
23rd February 2007 10:37 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Sadly, She will probably be dead by the end of the year at this rate!

I cannot support her bald look. I no longer can satisfy myself to her!

Please delete this ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd February 2007 12:21 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Man, the crazier she gets...the hotter I think she is.

AND...

Now her curtains match the drapes!

I dunno what this is about, but it's giving me a woody!

All she needs is an "X" on her forehea. good thing for Gerald Ford he's dead, b/c you know she would be trying to kill him...
and... Is that you blocking Brits crotch?
23rd February 2007 12:25 PM
Some Guy I shaved my head in high school for football.
23rd February 2007 12:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I shaved my head in high school for football.

druggie
23rd February 2007 12:30 PM
Lethargy Best phrase I've heard in awhile:

Drive-Thru-Rehab-Shank!!

LOL!!!!

quote:
pdog wrote:
I said it last week, she is the drive thru rehab skank.

23rd February 2007 12:35 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Best phrase I've heard in awhile:

Drive-Thru-Rehab-Shank!!

LOL!!!!

"I done run out of gas"
23rd February 2007 03:48 PM
glencar She's back in rehab for the weekend. Seriously, she has major problems & I wish the press would stop treating it like a joke. That other skank died 2 weeks ago & now that silly judge is a star.
23rd February 2007 03:49 PM
glencar And we have the case of the 2 Howard Sterns, only one of whom sounds funny on the radio.
23rd February 2007 05:48 PM
fireontheplatter i hear the anna nicole judge wants his own show. like the one judge brown has and if i had my way i would offer him a spot. he has the attitude and that thick brooklyn accent everybody likes.
britney is a piece of work, but i think things have come to a head...and i don't mean the guy with the new race car who suddenly has a bald head fetish...i guess this is what happens spending to many night with paris hilton.
she is pissed off and for good reason.
sympathy people please

i've go no expectation to pass thru here again
23rd February 2007 05:56 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
She's back in rehab for the weekend. Seriously, she has major problems & I wish the press would stop treating it like a joke. That other skank died 2 weeks ago & now that silly judge is a star.

Lindsay Lohan is dead?
23rd February 2007 06:02 PM
Saint Sway Howard K. Stern will have leeched himself onto Britneys side by months end.

You know that weezle is licking his chops knowing theres another clueless, drugged out stupid southern millionaire blonde out there ready for him to sponge off of
23rd February 2007 06:03 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't have a bald head fetish. I like freaky women. And there can now be no question that Brit has gone over to the freak side. Her shaved head is just a sign of her freakness...it's just incidental.
23rd February 2007 06:16 PM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I don't have a bald head fetish. I like freaky women. And there can now be no question that Brit has gone over to the freak side. Her shaved head is just a sign of her freakness...it's just incidental.

She shaved her head to prove to her tricks, that she doesn't need to be guided, she knows what she is doing...
23rd February 2007 10:42 PM
BILL PERKS SHE'S MAKING SQUEAKY FROMME LOOK RATIONAL
25th February 2007 05:14 AM
JumpingKentFlash LOL!!!!
The harder she tries to seem like she has trouble, the more lame she seems. Whatever happened to venting your frstrations through your music?
25th February 2007 08:03 AM
Sir Stonesalot >Whatever happened to venting your frstrations through your music?<

Brittany is a musician? Since when?
26th February 2007 04:55 AM
corgi37 Britney is SOOOOO hot right now. She's going for cred with the "Emo" crowd, and fucking hell, she's going about it the right way.

I never realised how fat & stumpy her legs are!
26th February 2007 05:37 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I never realised how fat & stumpy her legs are!

I'm with you on that one!

I think this whole thing is attention seeking or maybe the whole circus surrounding her finally made her flip. Either way it is a tabloids heaven. If she really is having problems though, she should just lock herself away until she’s better.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)