ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Say it ain't so Willie!!! (NSC) Return to archive
March 1st, 2005 06:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
I'M SHOCKED!!!

KNOXVILLE: 'NELSON SMOKES POT IN HIS TRAILER'

JOHNNY KNOXVILLE is convinced veteran country icon WILLIE NELSON smokes marijuana in his trailer on the set of their movie THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.

The JACKASS funnyman has developed a strong fascination with the 71-year-old STARDUST singer - who's playing UNCLE JESSE in the remake of the hit 1970s TV series - but he's also suspicious about Nelson's private activities when the cameras stop rolling.

In an interview on website PAGESIX.COM, he quips, "Willie is the coolest guy on the planet. He's everything you want him to be and more.

"So far he hasn't been smoking any pot on the set, but I think he might be doing it in his trailer."

01/03/2005 09:32

March 1st, 2005 07:12 AM
Jumacfly I guess his dealer is called mr Richards
March 1st, 2005 07:31 AM
Poplar
Say it wouldn't be any utha way! Go Willie.
March 1st, 2005 09:15 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Willie Nelson "Songs For Tsunami Relief", Willie Nelson CD and DVD for tsunami relief out April 12.

In an effort to help the survivors of the December 26th tsunami in Southeast Asia, Texas Roadhouse and Lost Highway will release the CD and DVD of Willie Nelson's benefit concert "Willie Nelson-Songs for Tsunami Relief: From Austin to South Asia" on April 12.

The January 9th benefit was held in Austin, TX, and featured Willie Nelson, The Joe Ely Band, Spoon, Patti Griffin, Alejandro Escovedo, Jon Dee Graham, Bruce Robison, Kelly Willis, and a special appearance by Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks. Proceeds from the sale of "Willie Nelson-Songs for Tsunami Relief" will be donated to the tsunami relief and rebuilding efforts of C.A.R.E. and UNICEF.

In the wake of the most tragic event of our generation, music legend Willie Nelson and fellow Texas musicians want to extend their hands beyond the January 9th benefit by offering the DVD and CD to the public in the hopes that everyone will help out by purchasing them.

The "Willie Nelson-Songs for Tsunami Relief" concert was produced by Austin native Michael Hall who, in his own words, "wanted to write more than a check."

So many have volunteered their time to help create the DVD and CD in order to raise as much as possible as quickly as possible. Both will be available April 12 at http://www.willies-corner.com/ and distributed by Texas Roadhouse restaurants and Lost Highway.

"Willie Nelson-Songs for Tsunami Relief" - DVD Track Listing:
1. "Love be Heard" Patty Griffin
2. "Long Ride Home" Patty Griffin
3. "Mary" Patty Griffin featuring Natalie Maines
4. "Father Along" / "All Just to Get to You" Joe Ely
5. "Boxcars" Joe Ely
6. "Settle for Love" Joe Ely featuring Natalie Maines and Kelly Willis
7. "World so Full" Jon Dee Graham
8. "Everybody Loves Me" Alejandro Escovedo
9. "Break This Time" Alejandro Escovedo
10. "Lines in the Suit" Spoon
11. "Everything Hits at Once" Spoon
12. "My Mathematical Mind" Spoon
13. "What I Deserve" Kelly Willis
14. "Travelin' Soldier" Natalie Maines featuring Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis
15. "What Would Willie Do?" Bruce Robison featuring Mickey Raphael
16. "Living in the Promise Land" Willie Nelson
17. "Whiskey River" Willie Nelson
18. "Still is Still Moving to Me" Willie Nelson
19. "Beer for My Horses" Willie Nelson
20. "Funny How Time Slips Away" / "Crazy" / "Nightlife" Willie Nelson
21. "Texas Flood" Willie Nelson featuring Lukas Nelson
22. "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" Willie Nelson
23. "Georgia on My Mind" Willie Nelson
24. "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Cowboys" Willie Nelson
25. "The Great Divide" Willie Nelson
26. "Angel Flying too Close to the Ground" Willie Nelson featuring Patty Griffin

"Willie Nelson-Songs for Tsunami Relief" - CD Track Listing:
1. "Love Be Heard" Patty Griffin
2. "Mary" Patty Griffin featuring Natalie Maines
3. "All Just to Get to You" Joe Ely
4. "Boxcars" Joe Ely
5. "Everybody Loves Me" Alejandro Escovedo featuring Jon Dee Graham
6. "Break This Time" Alejandro Escovedo featuring Jon Dee Graham
7. "My Mathematical Mind" Spoon
8. "Everything Hits at Once" Spoon
9. "What I Deserve" Kelly Willis
10. "Travelin' Soldier" Natalie Maines featuring Bruce Robison and Kelly Willis
11. "What Would Willie Do?" Bruce Robison featuring Mickey Raphael
12. "Living in the Promiseland" Willie Nelson
13. "Whiskey River" Willie Nelson
14. "Still is Still Moving to Me" Willie Nelson
15. "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" Willie Nelson
16. "The Great Divide" Willie Nelson
17. "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys" Willie Nelson
18. "Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground" Willie Nelson featuring Patty Griffin

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
March 1st, 2005 11:34 AM
GimmeExile Willie Nelson told CMT that he is singing a duet with Jessica Simpson on the "Dukes of Hazard" soundtrack.

Say it ain't so, Willie!

[Edited by GimmeExile]
March 1st, 2005 12:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I'M SHOCKED!!!

KNOXVILLE: 'NELSON SMOKES POT IN HIS TRAILER'

JOHNNY KNOXVILLE is convinced veteran country icon WILLIE NELSON smokes marijuana in his trailer on the set of their movie THE DUKES OF HAZZARD.

The JACKASS funnyman has developed a strong fascination with the 71-year-old STARDUST singer - who's playing UNCLE JESSE in the remake of the hit 1970s TV series - but he's also suspicious about Nelson's private activities when the cameras stop rolling.

In an interview on website PAGESIX.COM, he quips, "Willie is the coolest guy on the planet. He's everything you want him to be and more.

"So far he hasn't been smoking any pot on the set, but I think he might be doing it in his trailer."

01/03/2005 09:32

OMG! Are you serious? No way! I don't believe it. Willie would never ever touch chiba.
Johnny Knoxville is a dumbass, and quite frankly, I find all his stupid Jackass antics really gay. Why do the show's "stunts" always have something to do with their dicks?
March 1st, 2005 01:07 PM
kath i think if willie ever dies (which, of course, he won't) he'll be buried or with or cremated with at least a pound of good ol' meskin pot.

roll on, willie!
March 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
kath wrote:
i think if willie ever dies (which, of course, he won't) he'll be buried or with or cremated with at least a pound of good ol' meskin pot.

roll on, willie!

I remember when Willie was on Howard Stern...and they had him go up against Jackie in a joint-rolling contest. Willie kicked Jackie's ass - that man can roll a fat joint so fast it will make your head spin. Not only that - but Willie's joint was perfectly packed and rolled. I gained even more respect for Willie after that triumphant contest.
March 1st, 2005 02:02 PM
parmeda You've got to give kudos to Willie...I mean c'mon, who else in the world can torch one up on the roof of the White House and walk away to talk about it?
March 1st, 2005 02:51 PM
Joey

" I remember when Willie was on Howard Stern...and they had him go up against Jackie in a joint-rolling contest. Willie kicked Jackie's ass - that man can roll a fat joint so fast it will make your head spin. Not only that - but Willie's joint was perfectly packed and rolled. I gained even more respect for Willie after that triumphant contest. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php
March 1st, 2005 04:24 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" I remember when Willie was on Howard Stern...and they had him go up against Jackie in a joint-rolling contest. Willie kicked Jackie's ass - that man can roll a fat joint so fast it will make your head spin. Not only that - but Willie's joint was perfectly packed and rolled. I gained even more respect for Willie after that triumphant contest. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

Thank you, joey! Feel free to take the rest of the afternoon off - with pay.
March 1st, 2005 04:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thank you, joey! Feel free to take the rest of the afternoon off - with pay.

Bless You My Queen Bee !

For the Princess .... Enjoy ! :

http://www.visualsolutions.de/amylocane/

March 1st, 2005 07:57 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well, Willie made this page.

http://www.veryimportantpotheads.com/main2.htm
March 1st, 2005 08:06 PM
kath newt??? i had an elderly friend once who called the white house (this is NO SHIT)..she was an old retired WAC sgt and talked really loud, people always thought she was a man on the phone..she demanded to speak to "the little salamander". the white house operator, said "excuse me sir, to who, do you wish to speak?"

"THE LITTLE SALAMANDER.....YOU KNOW...NEWT!!!"

strangely enough they put her through to him and she reamed him about the school lunch program he was trying to cut back.....

she was hilarious....my hero.
March 2nd, 2005 10:20 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Nice pic of Willie....

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
March 2nd, 2005 02:29 PM
glencar
quote:
kath wrote:
newt??? i had an elderly friend once who called the white house (this is NO SHIT)..she was an old retired WAC sgt and talked really loud, people always thought she was a man on the phone..she demanded to speak to "the little salamander". the white house operator, said "excuse me sir, to who, do you wish to speak?"

"THE LITTLE SALAMANDER.....YOU KNOW...NEWT!!!"

strangely enough they put her through to him and she reamed him about the school lunch program he was trying to cut back.....

she was hilarious....my hero.

Newt served in the WH? This old lady sounds like a psycho, kath. Lose her now.
March 2nd, 2005 02:32 PM
kath actually, she died several years ago.....she was an ornery ol' broad....and she really did not like newt. didn't like willie either, and i don't know if she ever smoked pot. but she may have. she was in theater for years, and you know how THOSE people are.....
March 2nd, 2005 02:34 PM
glencar Highly annoying, right? I had problems with Newt but I would have called the right place if I wanted to rant at him.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood