ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: let's make up scenarios!!! Return to archive
February 28th, 2005 12:17 PM
kath well, it's something to do until the tour...or at least to kill an hour or so....

personally, i think it's was/is a spy sent here from the evil australian empire....

quote:
DODGEVILLE, Wis. Feb 28, 2005 — Authorities in southern Wisconsin have discovered that capturing a kangaroo in a snowstorm isn't the hard part. It's finding out where the animal came from.

Authorities recently gave up their hunt for the owner of a red 130-pound marsupial, saying its origin will remain a mystery.

The Iowa County Sheriff's Office has given the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison permission to keep the kangaroo, nicknamed Roo. The animal has been in quarantine at the zoo since its capture early January.

Michael Jackson, Prosecutors Ready for Court Showdown
BTK Suspect Said to Confess to 6 Slayings
Studies: Chronic Pain Comes From the Brain

Sheriff's deputies corralled the male kangaroo in a barn after receiving calls from shocked residents who had seen it hopping through rural parts of Dodgeville for two days.

"We're almost two months out since the incident occurred. I would imagine that the owner is not coming forward," Iowa County Sheriff Steve Michek said.

Michek said deputies ruled out several claims of ownership, including one from a Connecticut woman who said her kangaroo was missing. An Appleton, Wis., man also claimed he had lost a kangaroo in September, but his description did not match that of the animal.

Zoo officials plan to introduce the marsupial, which has been deemed healthy, to their other five kangaroos this spring when the weather warms up.

February 28th, 2005 02:06 PM
Joey

Thanks So Much Kath
( Rocks Off Member )

I will continue to have benign fasciculations, stomach pain, flank pain, and stress related disorders.

J Fly ! ™
February 28th, 2005 02:35 PM
kath hey, i'm trying to give us something to do.....

sheeesh

kath
rocks off member

c'mere my little joeykins....
February 28th, 2005 02:36 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:

kath
rocks off member

c'mere my little joeykins....

Kath ..................................

Come to Your Kins !!!!

J. Kins ! ™
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood