ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: and now for something completely sicko... Return to archive
February 27th, 2005 09:51 PM
kath
quote:
NEILLSVILLE, Wis. Feb 26, 2005 — A 63-year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves.

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his a girlfriend or his wife, the complaint said.

Hart also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail.

Hart is scheduled to appear in court March 10.

http://www.marshfieldnewsherald.com Information from: Marshfield News-Herald,

February 27th, 2005 11:08 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, its a crime and all that. But c'mon, some of the alleged "calves" with their udders all exposed, wearing cheap leather, and what-not and so-forth. They know what they're doing.
February 28th, 2005 09:23 AM
JumpingKentFlash Heh. If you think that's sick, check out www.rotten.com.
Now THAT's what I call sick. I have signed a petition to get that site closed down. Heck, there's a pic of a man eating a baby. It's a completely fucking sick site. If I find the name of the place where I signed the petition I will post it here. I hope you all want it closed too.
February 28th, 2005 09:41 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
Heh. If you think that's sick, check out www.rotten.com.
Now THAT's what I call sick. I have signed a petition to get that site closed down. Heck, there's a pic of a man eating a baby. It's a completely fucking sick site. If I find the name of the place where I signed the petition I will post it here. I hope you all want it closed too.

on this site there s also a pic of a fish sucking a dick.pretty funny to see..
February 28th, 2005 02:29 PM
JumpingKentFlash Yeah. That one is very funny. Also the one with the parrot on a dick. Maybe that's not a parrot after all. It should be a "cock" right?

But anyhoo: The pic of the baby-eating man is pure sickness. I was seriously about to vomit all over my keyboard because of that. That's why I signed that petition. And there's also other stuff that is way too sick to even be on the internet...........
February 28th, 2005 02:38 PM
Irresistible-Lady Ow it's really sick a'll !
February 28th, 2005 03:44 PM
Factory Girl JumpingKent, what can be sicker than that???

February 28th, 2005 06:23 PM
glimmercat This isn't exactly "sick", but it *does* have Stones content (sort of): http://www.penisowner.com/pom/pom.html
In the "Body & Interior Specifications" section.

I think if I were a man, I think I might have the same reaction to him LOL!

meow

[Edited by glimmercat]
March 1st, 2005 12:28 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
JumpingKent, what can be sicker than that???

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
March 1st, 2005 02:10 AM
littleredrooster
quote:
kath wrote:

Isn't that called a meat tenderizer ??????
March 1st, 2005 06:05 AM
FotiniD
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
But anyhoo: The pic of the baby-eating man is pure sickness. I was seriously about to vomit all over my keyboard because of that. That's why I signed that petition. And there's also other stuff that is way too sick to even be on the internet...........

Actually, the man-eating-baby pictures were a hoax. I remember the first time I saw those pics too, and they do look shocking but later on I read that this was an artist and the baby is actually a doll.

Rotten is pretty sick though. Especially the accident pictures it has...
March 1st, 2005 07:09 AM
Navin Maybe we should leave this planet alone to the lower animals and their activists....and all us sensible Homo Sapiens could then move to Mars or elsewhere.
March 1st, 2005 07:23 AM
Factory Girl Who has visited ogrish.com?
March 1st, 2005 10:05 AM
JumpingKentFlash I have been to Ogrish too. That's also pure weirdo sickness. I mean, showing a baby with devil-eyes (A type of red blisters) is just sick sick sick.
March 1st, 2005 01:13 PM
kath maybe you shouldn't go to sites that disturb you.....
March 1st, 2005 02:44 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
maybe you shouldn't go to sites that disturb you.....

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?!

www.HowardStern.com
March 1st, 2005 04:05 PM
JumpingKentFlash Well Kath..........I'm on this site aren't I?
March 1st, 2005 05:39 PM
HellsRollingThunder The pic of the dog reminds me of Richard Nixon. Looks just like
him when he was President. Only the dog is a whole hell of a lot
better looking.
March 1st, 2005 06:20 PM
kath hey, that's MY line jkf!!!!!

March 1st, 2005 06:56 PM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
kath wrote:
hey, that's MY line jkf!!!!!

Hahahaha. I didn't know that ma'am. Sorry 'bout that.
March 2nd, 2005 03:03 AM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
glimmercat wrote:
This isn't exactly "sick", but it *does* have Stones content (sort of): http://www.penisowner.com/pom/pom.html
In the "Body & Interior Specifications" section.

I think if I were a man, I think I might have the same reaction to him LOL!

meow

hahahahahahaha fun
[Edited by glimmercat]

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood