ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This MUST be on a t-shirt. Return to archive
February 27th, 2005 11:29 AM
JumpingKentFlash This is so awesome. It took me some time to do. The pics was hard to find. But eventually I found some good ones on the Shidoobee picture threads.
You all know this cover from The Beatles' last LP "Let It Be":

As the Stones goon I am, I made a very cool "Let It Be" spoof cover. I think it's so great.

This DEFINENTLY has to go on a home-made t-shirt.
February 27th, 2005 12:24 PM
Jumacfly Good one JKF??
have you planned something for 03/13/2005?? )
February 27th, 2005 01:12 PM
JumpingKentFlash No. Unfortunately I haven't. I'd like to be at the Ronnie show though. But I gotta save my chips. I'm moving next month.
February 27th, 2005 01:30 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
JumpingKentFlash wrote:
No. Unfortunately I haven't. I'd like to be at the Ronnie show though. But I gotta save my chips. I'm moving next month.

ok!
one more reason to drink one more beer next year in
Amsterdam
see ya around
Ju
February 27th, 2005 05:17 PM
JumpingKentFlash You do realize that if we keep on like this, we're gonna get fucking hammered in Amsterdam?
February 28th, 2005 02:58 PM
Irresistible-Lady It's nice..and i think it's really nice on a t-shirt haha
March 1st, 2005 12:02 AM
Child of the Moon That may be one of the greatest cover spoofs I've ever seen. I'm in mad love with this image. Thank you for granting us the pleasure of looking at it! :-D

And if the t-shirt ever gets made, send me one!
March 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
JumpingKentFlash Uuuh well, it's a little expensive here in Denmark. Maybe you could get one made yourself? Just PM me your e-mail address, and I will send you the cover as a file. Then you transfer it to a floppy disc and take it to your local
copy-shop (No. Not coffe-shop ) Make sure you bring a
t-shirt too. Prefereably a black one. They can make it for you for sure. Interested???
March 2nd, 2005 08:55 AM
StonesChick Great idea. I love the shot of Mick, but I don't think the other band members look wicked enough. Edgier pictures would be good. They look nice, like the Beatles. I'd rather see them looking like bad bad boys.
March 3rd, 2005 04:52 PM
Saint Sway speaking of tees....

does anyone have a link to those t-shirts with pics of Mick & Keith that JB posted back in January??

I meant to grab one of those and now I can't find the thread
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood