ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
Đ Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Boston 69 - 2nd show - now available on EZT Return to archive
February 26th, 2005 09:17 PM
Gazza http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=29939

same source as the boot "thats no way to get along" but lower generation and in better quality, apparently
February 26th, 2005 09:37 PM
TornAndFrayed I have just finished listening to this and it sounds great. The sound quality difference between this lowgen and the bootleg is amazing. When I first listened to this I couldnīt believe it was the same source as "Thatīs No Way To Get Along".
Highly recommened, only very few 1969 tour audience tapes sound better than this.
February 27th, 2005 07:57 AM
charlotte thanks guys...great sounding 69 concert
February 27th, 2005 08:34 AM
stewed & Keefed Thanks Gazza.
February 27th, 2005 11:12 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:
Thanks Gazza.

right on, stewed and keefed - i guess this means you are hip to the torrenting, too!!! our numbers are increasing daily
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood