ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Most embarrasing Stones moment? Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 28th, 2005 09:11 AM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
No one finds L'wren Scott embarassing? I don't personally but I thought someone might. I'm sure Mick could do better but WTF do I know, I leave all that shit to Cupid/Eros....and to that guy on the on the e-harmony.com tv ads.

Yes i think so,he could get me ;-}
February 28th, 2005 10:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Irresistible-Lady wrote:
Yes i think so,he could get me ;-}

Yeah I suppose he could....I realize he tried to hustle some of his daughters peers but you're too young for him. I mean that's not a bad thing. I'd just like to know what L'wren has got going for her....obviously Mick likes her for some reason....and that's cool.
February 28th, 2005 10:16 AM
Scottfree
quote:

Yeah I suppose he could....I realize he tried to hustle some of his daughters peers but you're too young for him. I mean that's not a bad thing. I'd just like to know what L'wren has got going for her....obviously Mick likes her for some reason....and that's cool.

Maybe it's her Vagina...
February 28th, 2005 10:17 AM
Scottfree The low carb threads....
February 28th, 2005 11:00 AM
Pierre
quote:
exile wrote:

BRIDGES TO BABYLON The entire album !

Purely right, and Ronnie on stage when nobody can hear him
February 28th, 2005 06:06 PM
Soldatti Mick y Justin duet.
February 28th, 2005 09:41 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
mick's lemon yellow tights circa '81

my question: did he come up with that idea himself or did he pay some "stylist" for it

mick looks sexy in tights in any color
March 1st, 2005 06:45 AM
Irresistible-Lady No,the thights where a mistake..
March 1st, 2005 05:29 PM
Cant Catch Me If nobody's mentioned it, how about the homo innuendo thing with David Bowie?

At a certain time, most people I knew took it as absolute fact that the two had a homosexual relationship.

Now, the idea seems absolutely ridiculous. Hell, you can't even have an illegitimate child that way, now what's the fun in that?
March 1st, 2005 06:05 PM
Jumping Jack Another vote for Justin. It frightens me they don't know when they are embarassing themselves any more.
March 1st, 2005 09:01 PM
Soldatti The videos for Dancing In The Street and Let's Work are easy choices too.
March 1st, 2005 10:52 PM
MrPleasant Elizabeth Jagger.
March 2nd, 2005 11:03 AM
twicks1 I've never understood the hatred for Bridges to Babylon, the best Stones album since Tattoo You.

Nothing on Voodoo Lounge beats Flip The Switch, Saint Of Me or Too Tight.
March 2nd, 2005 02:02 PM
Kris
quote:
No one finds L'wren Scott embarassing? I don't personally but I thought someone might. I'm sure Mick could do better but WTF do I know, I leave all that shit to Cupid/Eros....and to that guy on the on the e-harmony.com tv ads.

if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. Since you asked, my opinion is she a beast. should have been a man. I don't get it. Mick must really love her. maybe she got good personality.
March 2nd, 2005 02:05 PM
Kris
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Elizabeth Jagger.

Shes hot but not as much as Jade.
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood