ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bye Return to archive
February 26th, 2005 01:15 PM
KeithRichardsgrl Im not gonna be on this board for a few weeks but ill be back! byee ill miss you all
February 26th, 2005 03:38 PM
Joey

< ------------ Lyndon Johnson's favorite movie was " Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid " and he adored the song from that movie ( " Rain Drops Keep Falling on Me Head " ) . In fact , he had the track blasted over loud speakers scattered across his ranch so he could hear it wherever / whenever he rode his horse across the range . This didn't last too long though as he quickly smoked and drank himself to death .

The movie was released in 1969 ( after Johnson ' left ' office ) and struck a chord with the American public ( especially the phrase(s) , " Who Are those Guys ? " & " Man , those guys are very good " ) .....read : The North Vietnamese . Careful --- they ' bite '.

Ouch !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joey Cong ! ™
February 26th, 2005 04:13 PM
glencar LBJ drank himself to death?>
February 26th, 2005 04:16 PM
IanBillen
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
Im not gonna be on this board for a few weeks but ill be back! byee ill miss you all

Where the hell do you think your goin?
February 26th, 2005 05:03 PM
Poplar
we'll still be right here, darling. you come on back.
February 27th, 2005 12:19 PM
Scottfree
quote:
KeithRichardsgrl wrote:
Im not gonna be on this board for a few weeks but ill be back! byee ill miss you all

Your hot, although I've never seen you....
February 27th, 2005 01:13 PM
GhostofBrianJones Did you know Lyndon Johnson was supposedly had gay tendencies? I was t old that a long time ago. Also he owned an
airplane company and his wife owned a shipping organization
that helped sent arms for the Viet Nam War? I have a friend who
was in the Army Special Forces and he told me a lot about LBJ.

I never knew he liked that song much less blasted it all over his
ranch!! I hated him and Richard Nixon. Richard Nixon as I began
to find out later was a certified lunatic. I remember Lyndon Johnson during the Viet Nam War, he was a real dog of a president. I remember when JFK got elected and L BJ and even
Richard Nixon being elected. JFK was a good pres tho.
There are some things coming out now about LBJ and Nixon.
Thanks for the interesting info.
February 27th, 2005 04:18 PM
Joey " Did you know Lyndon Johnson was supposedly ( sic ) had gay tendencies? "

Yes , THIS is true .

Many posters also have the same tendencies but they are all over at www.MaxLugar.com

{ CA - RACK }

Inside the Park Home Run Ronnie !

Actually G.O.B.J. , if you REALLY want to know the truth , and please , let's keep this just between ourselves , in 1963 , LBJ used the mob to whack JFK . It was a smart move on his part politically because Bobby Kennedy hated LBJ and had already convinced his brother to dump Johnson from the ticket in the upcoming 1964 election .......Johnson had the ' heart condition ' and would have been too old to run in 1968 .

Damn shame about that Vietnam thing , huh ?!?!?!

LBJOEY ! ™

February 27th, 2005 05:18 PM
iluvmickjagger07 noo. why? where are u going? when did she make this thread made?
February 27th, 2005 05:21 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Joey wrote:

< ------------ Lyndon Johnson's favorite movie was " Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid " and he adored the song from that movie ( " Rain Drops Keep Falling on Me Head " ) . In fact , he had the track blasted over loud speakers scattered across his ranch so he could hear it wherever / whenever he rode his horse across the range . This didn't last too long though as he quickly smoked and drank himself to death .

The movie was released in 1969 ( after Johnson ' left ' office ) and struck a chord with the American public ( especially the phrase(s) , " Who Are those Guys ? " & " Man , those guys are very good " ) .....read : The North Vietnamese . Careful --- they ' bite '.

Ouch !

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Joey Cong ! ™

what does that have to do with this thread? everyone here always goes off subject so quick, not that theres anthing wrong with that
February 27th, 2005 05:22 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Your hot, although I've never seen you....

lol. her picture is in "show us your faces". she is pretty
February 28th, 2005 09:14 AM
Joey " what does that have to do with this thread? everyone here always goes off subject so quick, not that theres anthing wrong with that ............. "

< -------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 28th, 2005 09:16 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Joey wrote:
" what does that have to do with this thread? everyone here always goes off subject so quick, not that theres anthing wrong with that ............. "

< -------------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha
February 28th, 2005 10:05 PM
Mr Hess I visited the LBJ ranch back in 1998.
At no time did I hear 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' playing while I was there.
A conspiricy?
You tell me...........
March 1st, 2005 11:50 AM
Joey
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:
I visited the LBJ ranch back in 1998.
At no time did I hear 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' playing while I was there.
A conspiricy?
You tell me...........

" March 1, 2005 -- WSJ.com

McCartney's top ticket price will be over $200

In today's Wall Street Journal online there is a story about Clear Channel revamping it's concert business with a blurb about Paul McCartney's upcoming US tour. The article says that "blockbuster" artists like McCartney were unlikely to be affected by the changes at Clear Channel and that his top ticket price was expected to be "well over $200."

http://homepage.mac.com/paul_mccartney/macca_report/news.htm

March 1st, 2005 12:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

what does that have to do with this thread? everyone here always goes off subject so quick, not that theres anthing wrong with that

The Vietnam War has a place in each and every thread, due to it's significance.
Our young Joey's life is ruined due to the years he spent as a POW in Nuk Mao.
March 1st, 2005 01:23 PM
kath linda mccartney keeps coming out with new foods....i find that disquieting.
March 1st, 2005 01:25 PM
F505 Please stick to the thread Joey...
March 1st, 2005 01:40 PM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:
Please stick to the thread Joey...

Hello F505 ..............................

Do you have Big Plans for
today ?!?!?!

Please .....................TELL me I didn't spend eight years in the " Hanoi Hilton " for nothing ?!?!?!
March 1st, 2005 01:42 PM
Joey " The Vietnam War has a place in each and every thread, due to it's significance.
Our young Joey's life is ruined due to the years he spent as a POW in Nuk Mao. "

<-------- .... and don't forget about all those years he spent in the " Russian Roulette Parlors " of Saigon my Queen Bee .

Hey , little buddy .... BACK OFF !!!!! .... she is MY Queen Bee .

D.J. Jazzy Joe & THE FRESH PRINCE OF BOCA RATON ! ™
March 1st, 2005 03:35 PM
Scottfree Bye...
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood