ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Peter Jennings and the SpYders from Mars Return to archive
February 25th, 2005 11:44 AM
Bloozehound anyone see this last night ?

did he mysteriously find Dan Rathers credibility in their UFO ?

did Geraldo Rivera get his nose busted in by an meatdraped extraterrestrial, mullet flapping, nazi-hooker ?

just curious
February 25th, 2005 12:00 PM
Martha I am laughing hysterically at the title of this thread bloozey...good one! I taped this report for a friend of ours. Yeah.....I saw it.

February 25th, 2005 12:17 PM
Bloozehound well, what happened ?
February 25th, 2005 01:28 PM
Martha Well, naturally after I fell asleep I was abducted.

But,

I cannot talk about it............

shivering.........
February 26th, 2005 04:23 PM
IanBillen
I seen it. It was OK. I've seen better documentary/specials on UFO's. Peter Jennings is an all right guy though. I live not far from a major UFO event in the 90's. It was in Vienna, to Liberty Ohio and ended up in Brookfield Ohio at an abandoned airbase we used to play at as kids. The UFO's were chased by cops to that location. Strange happening had been reported there way before that when I was a kid. I know one of the cops who chased it. He is a very very straight laced dude. I saw him in town once a few years after and I asked him to describe it. He said he can assure me it was not more than 100 yards above his head with absolutely no sound. He swears it was from another world. I never seen anything. Turns out I passed through there that very same night like three hours later. It was all gone by that point. I had no idea at the time anyway.

Ian
February 26th, 2005 04:31 PM
glencar I happened to catch a snippet they palyed earlier on ABC World News Tonight. It seemed awfully lame & since Survivor was on, I passed on the UFO's.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood