ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boston Garden - July 19, 1972
© Unknown hero with thanks to Harold Colson aka Stoneslib
Check his new batch!!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Album Hint:TBC?.....brand new, factual album information.......from Ian Return to archive Page: 1 2
February 21st, 2005 11:04 PM
IanBillen More album info!:

I saw this on another board by a poster who's user name is "KeithRichards". A pleasant Thank you to this person for finding this information.

It is information taken from this month's issue of Mojo Magazine. It also checks out on www.ronniewood.com under "news". I guess TBC are the initials of the albums working title and possibly a track on the album itself.

Working Title:TBC

Tracks:TBC

Due:This Summer

Recording Locations:USA and France

Ian

[Edited by IanBillen]
February 21st, 2005 11:12 PM
Taptrick

And TBC stands for? Any takers? I can't think of anything that would sound cool yet?
February 22nd, 2005 12:00 AM
beer To Be Confirmed?

-
February 22nd, 2005 12:08 AM
Snappy McJack Good call, Beer.

Anybody have the new Mojo?
February 22nd, 2005 12:32 AM
stonedinaustralia Toad Brain Custard??

just kdding beer has stated the obvious
February 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM
IanBillen TBC= To Be Confirmed.
Yes, that did cross my mind but then I thought
why wouldn't they just leave that out or give no reference to the name of the album what-so-ever. Oh well. Anyway, If I would of known earlier it is in this months Mojo magazine I would of shot down to the local Book Store and purchased it and filled you all in. Perhaps tommorow.
At-least we know it is going on!
Ian
February 22nd, 2005 03:38 AM
F505 The Billen Confusion?
February 22nd, 2005 04:41 AM
Gazza that magazine would have gone to press weeks ago

Theres not much point relying on periodicals like that for up to date Stones info as what you'll get there is way behind what information/gossip would be online. They're just taking their info from other already available sources.

all it's really saying is that its hoped there'll be a Stones album in 'summer 2005'

It's nothing worth talking about in terms of 'news'.

You'll get more concrete information - and faster - online than you will from a general magazine like that
February 22nd, 2005 05:03 AM
waaghals No the title is To Be Continued!
February 22nd, 2005 05:37 AM
F505 You are sure it isn't To Be Cancelled?
February 22nd, 2005 06:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
F505 wrote:
You are sure it isn't To Be Cancelled?

or To Be Chucky??
February 22nd, 2005 09:06 AM
gimmekeef Based on all the speculation etc why not "Too Bloody Confusing"?
February 22nd, 2005 09:18 AM
wgwalsh Ian, Grandpa Walton's recipe should be used in moderation.
February 22nd, 2005 03:53 PM
IanBillen
quote:
wgwalsh wrote:
Ian, Grandpa Walton's recipe should be used in moderation.

Well as you see since I have cut back I have been more focused and my posts have become clearer. Also those dreams about me being a turkey in a past life have dis-continued.

Ian
February 22nd, 2005 04:20 PM
Poplar The Time Be Coming...

Tits, Beer, canabis...

Teles Blistering Constantly...

[Edited by Poplar]
February 22nd, 2005 04:36 PM
ResidentMule I suppose all the tracks on the album are also meant to have the initials TBC as it implies in the description?

no. sorry. it means To Be Confirmed, this isn't a hint at anything
February 22nd, 2005 04:37 PM
Fiji Joe TBC = Tommy Billy Chuck

Names of children that Pete Townsend has molested...maybe it's a tribute album
February 22nd, 2005 04:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
TBC = Tommy Billy Chuck

Names of children that Pete Townsend has molested...maybe it's a tribute album

YOU MAKE JOEY CRY LIKE BABY !!!!!!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Hurskee & Stantz ! ™
February 22nd, 2005 05:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Well as you see since I have cut back I have been more focused and my posts have become clearer. Also those dreams about me being a turkey in a past life have dis-continued.

Ian

i give you all:

Turkey Man

Joey: you need to get a massage with happy ending, you seem stressed...is it the shortened work week?
February 22nd, 2005 07:45 PM
Taptrick

But why on Ron Wood's web site?

February 22nd, 2005 08:56 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

But why on Ron Wood's web site?

Because he is one of the Stones I guess.
February 22nd, 2005 09:11 PM
gotdablouse Tchao, Baby Chuck
Turtle Bonks Chuck
To be Chucked
February 23rd, 2005 04:47 AM
IanBillen
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i give you all:

Turkey Man

Joey: you need to get a massage with happy ending, you seem stressed...is it the shortened work week?

Yes! That about sums it up on my end.

Ian
February 23rd, 2005 09:40 PM
glencar Wow, another great thread Ian!
February 24th, 2005 01:39 AM
IanBillen
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, another great thread Ian!

I wasn't the originator of the info. but hey, this is a Stones board. I figured every little bit counts. Better more of the same than more of nothing you know.

Ian
February 25th, 2005 11:59 PM
time is on my side The Billen Chronicles
February 26th, 2005 09:37 AM
Bob Tamp TBC must be The Big Clit
February 26th, 2005 10:46 AM
Some Guy i saw that article. The new Cold Play is also TBC.
February 26th, 2005 04:22 PM
glencar
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

I wasn't the originator of the info. but hey, this is a Stones board. I figured every little bit counts. Better more of the same than more of nothing you know.

Ian

IanBaby, the nothing I know is more valuable than the weirdo shit you keep posting. Your delusions of idiocy amuse me but at the end of the day we are left with an odd debate about whose face is on the cover of Tattoo You & it's really a debate amongst yourSELF.
February 27th, 2005 10:01 AM
Gazza There was a feature today in the Northern Irish "Sunday Life" about Ronnie's art exhibition which is currently running in Belfast from February 15th to March 5th.

The guy who runs the gallery was quoted as saying that it had been hoped that Ronnie would have put in an appearance but that it hadn't been possible as he is in Paris on Stones' business .
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood