ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pictures of Monterrey stage today Return to archive
28th February 2006 10:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks so much Fernando Aceves

28th February 2006 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
28th February 2006 10:50 PM
glencar Did they run out of money?
28th February 2006 11:03 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is absurd and an insult as this venue is the SECOND MOST EXPENSIVE VENUE AFTER LAS VEGAS and THE TOP GROSS SALES (more than 9 million dollars)

Freight are not so expensive as it's just 2 hours from the USA border and duties are ZERO because of NAFTA

So they are only in it for the money!

Anyway once the stage is finished and with the lights etc is not a bad stage... look so cool but we, the fans are only in it for the music

...and you missed this stage for not coming with TomL
28th February 2006 11:07 PM
glencar I wish I'd gone, Gerardo. My next show is 2 weeks from tonight. Honestly, I wish I'd gone to BA. Those people sound like they had a great time too.
28th February 2006 11:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wish I'd gone, Gerardo. My next show is 2 weeks from tonight. Honestly, I wish I'd gone to BA. Those people sound like they had a great time too.

Wait to see the videos of Mexico and Monterrey we are as wild as them. It's latin heat that's why also in Europe POrtugal, Spain, FRance and Italy are great places to see them but the latin americans are wild
28th February 2006 11:54 PM
jb I'm sorry you guys got the cheap stage.........but at least great crowd and very festive!!!!
1st March 2006 12:21 AM
TomL Thank You FA. Don't look at the stage, think of the quality of music your getting. They still fucking rock.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)