ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie NZ presale change !!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
1st March 2006 07:37 AM
corgi37 I'd love to, but i will be severely tapped out after our Sydney jaunt. Also got fucking rego in April! Man, that just keeps going up and up! Nice offer though and i appreciate it. I'm sure you'll be able to get rid of it if you have to.
1st March 2006 08:09 AM
Daethgod yer looks like it just fell thru anyway
had a shot at VIP tix but looks heaps shaky
gonna stick to rs.com
fark i gotta sleep
gonna be back on here in 8 hrs trying to snaffle some hotties !

1st March 2006 08:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
kleves wrote:
Sorry, this is prob a dumb question, but I can't
find the answer. I've been a platinum member
for a few days now, but have not been sent any
code. Should I panic, or will the code be
furnished when I try to buy tickets tomorrow
while I am logged in at rs.com?

You should get it in time OK

However, try logging in, go to 'my account', then 'my tickets'.

Hopefully it should be there.

Try also the help pages on rs.com

http://www.rollingstones.com/help/faqQuestion.php?catID=19
1st March 2006 08:42 AM
kleves Thanks, Gazza, but problem is its NOT there, just
says "you have no ticket transactions."

I've read EVERYTHING at rs.com, but no clear
answer one way or the other.

So a better way to put my question probably would
be: Do any post- May 9 platinum members have a code
they believe is valid for the Aussie pre-sales? If
so, when did you get it, and by what means (through
"my account" or through email)?
1st March 2006 08:50 AM
corgi37 12.48am and still no seating arrangements. Fucking idiots! I guess al lwill be revealed at 8.59am.
1st March 2006 09:42 AM
Gazza I've had 3 different codes with 3 memberships (1 of them still unused) and the method of them being issued seems to vary

When I bought the initial code in May which I used for the recent New York shows (bought in Sept 2005) I was issued with a code by e-mail when I joined the fan club. So I had the code for 4 months before I used it.

When the European shows were announced, the system was changed in that the code was specific to the country where the shows are that you were buying tickets. I was waiting for a code to be e-mailed to me for use for Wembley #1 but it didnt arrive in time. I'd misunderstood the change and it turned out that it would have appeared in my account when I went to buy tickets, so I missed out. I later used it for Wembley #2 however.

So, as far as I know (and maybe someone will correct this if I'm wrong), when you log in to rs.com and the tickets show as being available, once you go to search for them you should then be issued with a code that can only be used for either of the Aussie shows - ie if you get shut out for Melbourne, you can use it for Sydney.

In short, I think you'll only get it when you go through rs.com to access the presale.

For the pre May 9 members its different. They already have a passcode which is valid.
1st March 2006 10:05 AM
corgi37 We still dont have seating arrangements up. Bizarre! And, no mention at all about "on stage". Not even hinted at.
1st March 2006 10:25 AM
Gazza You wont be getting onstage tickets, I think

One of the press releases I read a couple of days ago indicated that the Stones were using the South American stage for Australia.

Anyway, for the US leg, the onstage seats generally went on sale some considerable time AFTER the rest of the ticket sales.
1st March 2006 04:12 PM
Daethgod Auckland is open !

is 8.12 am here in Melb
maybe they are an hour in front of us
1st March 2006 04:16 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
hey corgi

if i end up with extra Melb seats - u keen for em ..

(not promising .. but something may come up ..)

well daeth i may

i've decided i am winging it on this one - i honestly cant be bothered with fan club memberships and all the rest of the carry on

if it comes to it i will turn up to the (melbourne) show empty handed and "see what happens" - as i did at the arena show sydney '03 and still managed to score a reasonably priced and placed ticket

i will trust the great stones gods to see me right - for good or ill

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
1st March 2006 04:16 PM
Daethgod still no farken seating chart
sale starts in 45mins

1st March 2006 04:18 PM
jb
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
still no farken seating chart
sale starts in 45mins

You must sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st March 2006 04:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You must sell out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to lower ticket prices, it seems that the shows outside the US/Canada (and possibly Europe) are not receiving the On Stage seating. I am assuming the South American/Mexican shows are due to security concerns (see Riots outside of recent shows). I am sad that our great friends that live in these regions are being punished.
1st March 2006 05:05 PM
exile
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
well daeth i may
i've decided i am winging it on this one - i honestly cant be bothered with fan club memberships and all the rest of the carry on
if it comes to it i will turn up to the (melbourne) show empty handed and "see what happens" - as i did at the arena show sydney '03 and still managed to score a reasonably priced and placed ticket
i will trust the great stones gods to see me right - for good or ill

well SIA I hope to see you there. good luck all aussies talk after 11 when I have some stones tickets.
1st March 2006 05:55 PM
RSRTG After a heap of stress I got my 2 x tickets for Rod Laver, row D seat H 34 & 35.....yay!
Now to get the sydney ones at 11.
1st March 2006 05:57 PM
Gazza well done mate
1st March 2006 06:04 PM
StickyFishFingers Just got my tix - which is wierd seeing i have a post may 9 membership & wasn't supposed to be able to purchase until 11am east standard time. It's not quite 7am here in Perth - so it's not even 10am east standard time. shitty there was no seating plan, i got 3 tix row 105, seats 25,26 & 27 - doesn't sound too good doh. oh well at least im going.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)