ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Storm might end record dry spell today ..... ( Stones Content ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th February 2006 11:08 AM
Joey " Today could be the day that ends Phoenix's record dry spell.

A strong Pacific storm hit the West Coast on Monday, dropping 1 to 2 inches in parts of California.

As it moves east, Phoenix will have a 40 percent chance of rain today and tonight.

Bill Estle of the National Weather Service in Phoenix said this is the best chance of rain since Phoenix set the dry-spell record on Jan. 27.

It has been 132 days since rain fell in Phoenix on Oct. 18.

Estle said the storm is typical of what forecasters have seen this winter: strong as it approaches the coast, then weakening rapidly as it moves inland. This storm is generating flash-flood warnings in Southern California but is likely to dry out once it hits the coastal mountains and moves into the desert.

"By any stretch of the imagination, this is not a major storm for us," he said.

Should the Valley get through today without rain, it will be the fourth-straight rainless month.

Good news is on the horizon, though: March, on average, is the third-wettest month of the year, with average rainfall of 0.88 inches.”

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0228rain27.html

Stones Content !

|
|
V

28th February 2006 11:31 AM
jb Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why you are a 'A" list poster!!!!!!
28th February 2006 11:42 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why you are a 'A" list poster!!!!!!

I would like to nibble your elbows .

28th February 2006 11:52 AM
Break The Spell

My grandpa used to wear jackets like that when he played poker.
28th February 2006 12:35 PM
FPM C10 Was Phyllis Diller ever in the Stones? And when?

TIA!

Is that the Stones content? Or is it a "Rain Fall Down" reference? Or..."The Storm"?

Whatever happened to Stormy? He was minty fresh, and MAN could he get Blue riled up!
28th February 2006 01:43 PM
Joey " Is that the Stones content? Or is it a "Rain Fall Down" reference? Or..."The Storm"? "

Fleabit .................

Lately , my material has become drier than Phyllis Diller's Cha CHE !!!!!!!! ( another Joey original ) .

" Whatever happened to Stormy? He was minty fresh, and MAN could he get Blue riled up! "

Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ?!?! One thing about Stormy , he was DEFINITELY Minty Fresh and MAN could he write a post .

28th February 2006 01:56 PM
FPM C10 Yeah! He reminded me of my brother-in-law... yadda yadda yadda.
28th February 2006 02:00 PM
Joey " Yeah! He reminded me of my brother-in-law... yadda yadda yadda."

28th February 2006 02:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Yeah! He reminded me of my brother-in-law... yadda yadda yadda.

i recall Fiji's brother in law, the mechanic.
28th February 2006 02:11 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Is that the Stones content? Or is it a "Rain Fall Down" reference? Or..."The Storm"? "

Fleabit .................

Lately , my material has become drier than Phyllis Diller's Cha CHE !!!!!!!! ( another Joey original ) .

" Whatever happened to Stormy? He was minty fresh, and MAN could he get Blue riled up! "

Yeah , whatever happened to that guy ?!?! One thing about Stormy , he was DEFINITELY Minty Fresh and MAN could he write a post .

JOEY-THE WIT FLOWS LIKE MOLASSES
28th February 2006 02:31 PM
Joey " JOEY-THE WIT FLOWS LIKE MOLASSES "

You make Joey weep and shit liquid .

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?! Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

28th February 2006 02:40 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Was Phyllis Diller ever in the Stones? And when?

TIA!

Is that the Stones content? Or is it a "Rain Fall Down" reference? Or..."The Storm"?

Whatever happened to Stormy? He was minty fresh, and MAN could he get Blue riled up!

Yes, and he & I didn't even discuss politics. It wasn't just me who got riled up. He actually got kicked off on e of the mailing lists for being a pill.
28th February 2006 02:40 PM
BILL PERKS You may be wondering why you haven't heard from me for the past few weeks since I was questioned by the Police. The procedure in England is that, after the initial meeting with the Police, they then have to weigh up their evidence and decide whether or not to bring any charges and, during this period, which can take a long time, I am advised by my lawyers that I must not make any public comment on the matter itself.

The statement I put out the weekend when this story broke is on the website and you can see what I said then. Nothing has changed. I hope that the Police will make their decision very soon, so that after that I can communicate with you again more fully.

Pete March 6 2003

Pete's statement issued January 11 2003

'I am not a paedophile. I have never entered chatrooms on the internet to converse with children. I have, to the contrary, been shocked, angry and vocal (especially on my website) about the explosion of advertised paedophilic images on the internet.

28th February 2006 03:00 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
You may be wondering why you haven't heard from me for the past few weeks since I was questioned by the Police. The procedure in England is that, after the initial meeting with the Police, they then have to weigh up their evidence and decide whether or not to bring any charges and, during this period, which can take a long time, I am advised by my lawyers that I must not make any public comment on the matter itself.

PERKS WHAT CAN WE DO TO SET YOU FREE?
28th February 2006 03:04 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

28th February 2006 03:11 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

Yes, and he & I didn't even discuss politics. It wasn't just me who got riled up. He actually got kicked off on e of the mailing lists for being a pill.

Hee hee... I like it when people call other people "a pill".

Was it Skippy's list he got booted from? I got booted from there for making a joke about Skippy being Mick Jagger. It wasn't even a nasty joke! Next thing I knew I was unsubbed.
Which was fine with me - those email lists are a pain in the ass.

28th February 2006 03:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Fiji who?

28th February 2006 03:24 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Once proud Fiji acts so humble
28th February 2006 03:46 PM
jb Has anybody seen my baby Steelie?(81 tour expert!!!)
28th February 2006 03:57 PM
FPM C10 Last I heard he was living in a cardboard box on Wacker Drive.

28th February 2006 04:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Last I heard he was living in a cardboard box on Wacker Drive.

upper Wacker or Lower Wacker Drive???
28th February 2006 04:07 PM
FPM C10 huh huh huh...you said "wacker"...

28th February 2006 04:07 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Has anybody seen my baby Steelie?(81 tour expert!!!)

Has anybody here seen my old friend Steelie?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Steelie, Martin and John.
28th February 2006 04:44 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Hee hee... I like it when people call other people "a pill".

Was it Skippy's list he got booted from? I got booted from there for making a joke about Skippy being Mick Jagger. It wasn't even a nasty joke! Next thing I knew I was unsubbed.
Which was fine with me - those email lists are a pain in the ass.

Yeah that was it. I knew he was a bit touchy but taht's ridiculous.
1st March 2006 10:14 AM
Joey " Sprinkles don't count for much;
rain eludes Phoenix again "

" Disregard the sprinkle marks on your windshields: There was no measurable rain in the Valley as of late Tuesday, weather officials said.

But there were traces of rain reported in Peoria, Litchfield Park, Mesa, north Phoenix, Wickenburg and other areas. And that was enough to get people excited.

"It smells like rain and feels humid," said Jesse Matthews, 27, of Phoenix. "It sprinkled in my hand when I walked out of my apartment. (It was) cool."

Measurable rainfall equals at least 1/100 of an inch. However, traces are just that: You see the rain, feel it, but it's not enough to record.

Tuesday marked the 133rd consecutive day in without measurable rain at the official Sky Harbor International Airport reporting station. The previous record was 101 days from September 1999 to January 2000.

Meteorologist Mike Bruce of the National Weather Service Forecast Office in Phoenix said the dry spell could top the record if it lasts through March 27.

"We have had major storms before in March and early April, so it's not out of the question that we could still get one," Bruce said. "Climatologically, if it doesn't rain here through the early part of April, it's rare we'll get any rain here until the monsoon." Chances of a measurable rain today are 40 percent in the morning. "

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0301B1-talker0301.html

Developing ..............................

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

1st March 2006 11:10 AM
jb Very dry!!!
1st March 2006 11:34 AM
Joey " Very dry!!! "

Cha - Cha - Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha -

Cha - CHE !!!!!!
1st March 2006 01:16 PM
voodoopug joey is the master...we all can learn much from him....fade to baby joey
1st March 2006 01:35 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Very dry!!! "

Cha - Cha - Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha Cha - Cha -

Cha - CHE !!!!!!

That gives a whole new perspective to the classic TV show "Joannie Loves Cha-che"

Is it true that it was originally named "Hillary Loves Puss-Puss"?

1st March 2006 01:40 PM
jb Joey was posting, when posting wasn't cool..............he is a true original and very funny !!!!!!!!!!!!(see pictures atMr. Toads!!!!!!!!!).
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)