ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tonights Theater Showings Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
1st March 2006 01:29 PM
Break The Spell "She was dealing with a crowd where everyone knew what shoe size Charlie wears."

I don't know what Mr. Watts shoe size is, I'm not the fan I thought I was. :{
1st March 2006 01:47 PM
Saint Sway I was at the NY city showing at Union Square. The film was shown in 2 theatres. Both were SOLD OUT. Crowd was good. Sound was just OK. It really should of been louder. Its The Stones, not Macca. Crank it!

The show was very good. The shots of the crowd was just mind blowing!!! Really amazing to see. RIO RULES!!!! BEST FANS!!! They went nuts the whole show. I'd love to see a Stones concert there - not to mention the abundance of smoking hot women. Rio has it good! Nothing but gorgeous babes everywhere.

bands performance was excellent. Especially Jagger. Only person who could work a crowd like that. Most of the songs sounded pretty hot. Even YGMR sounded fresh - and the crowd was wild for it.

always love hearing Wild Horses, Happy & Rambler

RFD should only be played at a Jagger solo gig.

1st March 2006 02:17 PM
Break The Spell "RFD should only be played at a Jagger solo gig."

Agreed. I wish they'd drop that and bring back "Back Of My Hand", a superior ABB track.
1st March 2006 05:51 PM
lotsajizz they should play 'em BOTH!
1st March 2006 06:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
they should play 'em BOTH!

I would also rather see them play 6 or more songs from ABB each night (see early part of VL tour, Tattoo You Tour, Some Girls, etc) than songs like IORR, YGMR, SMU, YCAGWYW, etc, but I am just happy they are still touring/recording.
1st March 2006 08:37 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i went! even though i saw it live on aol.
it was even more exciting at the theaters bc of the great view and the huge screens. i think the vloume was too loud but my ears adjusted to it.
it was great watching a giant sweaty mick. he got the entire movie theater excited and cheering.
i think i was the youngest there and the only black haired person.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)