ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A little stupid question Return to archive
28th February 2006 02:55 AM
FotiniD Cutting to the chase: the RS.com presale for the Greek gig starts tomorrow and I was wondering, is it possible that the FOS tickets might sell out through the presale?!

I know, crazy, but I had to know.

Also, there were some codes posted quite a while ago, to use for the presale... Anyone know the Greek one?
28th February 2006 05:19 AM
egon Kalimera Fotini, Tikanis?

I was waiting on the phone for one of my greek clients this
morning.
as waiting music they had the radio on.
they played angie and after that it was "rolling stones this"
and "rolling stones that".
Didn't understand anything at all, but it made me happy anyway.

And THAT my friends, is probably the highlight of this
week.
[Edited by egon]
28th February 2006 05:31 AM
FotiniD Kalimera Egon, poly kala, esy?
The radio must have probably been going on about the sale dates and the ticket prices. Lots of that on the radio these days, of course. Just one week before the public sale starts!

And come on now, the week is still young enough, there's got to be more highlights than that...
28th February 2006 06:38 AM
egon I'm eagerly awaiting Joey's 1st post of today.
28th February 2006 09:23 AM
FotiniD So anyone willing to answer my question before March 1st actually?

Thanks!
28th February 2006 10:06 AM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
So anyone willing to answer my question before March 1st actually?

Thanks!

I doubt it. There should be an allocation for presale and public sale in all categories
28th February 2006 10:20 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I doubt it. There should be an allocation for presale and public sale in all categories

Thanks Gazza! Thought it would be so, but better be safe than sorry
28th February 2006 12:58 PM
voodoopug those with Pre May 9 passwords will have the best shot at any shows that offer them early pre sales, otherwise, I think it is about 50-50 either way.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)