ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any Aussies have rs.com pre-sale experience ? Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th February 2006 05:42 PM
Daethgod
Pre May 9 presale is 10 am
Telstra Members presale is 9am
After May 9 presale is Noon

"they wont. Theres a limited number of tickets allocated to each pre-sale and then to the public sale.

Does their sale start at the same time as the rs.com sale or afterwards? The rs.com sale is at noon.

The likelihood is that
their allocation wont be the same as the rs.com ones "
28th February 2006 05:55 PM
Daethgod ok , i recieved an email back in May 05 with a passcode.
On the site I have a new Passcode, with info stating that pre May 9 members (me) use the code on the webpage.
so thats what i use ... right ?

(dumb question .. i know)

28th February 2006 07:33 PM
Gazza yes!

after all, its the only code you have!

good luck all of you
28th February 2006 07:44 PM
Gazza
quote:
Daethgod wrote:

Pre May 9 presale is 10 am
Telstra Members presale is 9am
After May 9 presale is Noon

Ok, so the Telstra sale is first

Theres no way those people are going to be offered better seats than what YOU will be offered an hour later (or what platinum members will get at noon)

As there are so few pre May 9 (or Legacy) members, a two hour window is enough for them.

Just checked the way it worked for Wembley

The pre-May 9 and Amex tickets went on sale at the same time, both of them 24 hours before the "New" fan club members sale.

So, even though the free Amex sale was before the fan club, the fan club members generally got offered the better choice of tickets.

Your chances are even better with a Pre May 9 membership. With that one, if you get online right away you should get the best of what is available

Of course, this doesnt take into account that they'll siphon off some tickets in the front few rows for any FanAsylum type packages or keep some for ticketbrokers, but you should get what you need OK
28th February 2006 08:01 PM
Daethgod thanks Gazza

rs.com just changed presale times

pre May 9 is now 9am, same time as Telstra members
Plat members presale is 11am

28th February 2006 08:35 PM
corgi37 Man, this is getting good. I'm all jumpy.
28th February 2006 08:57 PM
exile Man i am really pumped
28th February 2006 09:11 PM
Daethgod im spending all my freaking time on this damn PC sniffing about
wanna go for ride up beach and play my geetar before work...

but i got that Stones fever baby

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)