ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: FUNNY Stret Names ........ ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive
27th February 2006 05:52 PM
Joey " Psycho Path Voted Wackiest Street Name "

" Farfrompoopen Road, the only road to Constipation Ridge, lost to Divorce Court and Psycho Path, which placed No. 1 in an online poll of the nation's wildest, weirdest and wackiest street names.

Mitsubishi Motors sponsored the poll on the Web site http://www.TheCarConnection.com and more than 2,500 voters cast their ballots during a week of voting that ended this month. Winners were announced Friday.

"Our readers really stepped up with some insane street names," said Web site publisher Paul Eisenstein. "Our panel had a difficult time narrowing several hundred down to the 10 our readers voted on.

"But we learned a lot about the byways of this country, not to mention the collective sense of humor of city planners everywhere."

In first place was Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich., followed by Heather Highlands, Pa.'s, Divorce Court in second and Tennessee's Farfrompoopen Road in third. Eisenstein said all the roads were verified, although some are private and hard to find.

The complete top 10 list included:

10. Tater Peeler Road in Lebanon, Tenn.

9. The intersection of Count and Basie in Richmond, Va.

8. Shades of Death Road in Warren County, N.J.

7. Unexpected Road in Buena, N.J.

6. Bucket of Blood Street in Holbrook, Ariz.

5. The intersection of Clinton and Fidelity in Houston

4. The intersection of Lonesome and Hardup in Albany, Ga.

3. Farfrompoopen Road in Tennessee (the only road up to Constipation Ridge)

2. Divorce Court in Heather Highlands, Pa.

1. Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060227/ap_on_fe_st/odd_street_names

28th February 2006 05:39 AM
egon
28th February 2006 05:46 AM
Jumacfly isn't there a "street of love" somewhere??
28th February 2006 06:53 AM
Break The Spell A few miles west of me, there's a road called "Beaver Lick" and it leads to a park called "Big Bone Lick".
28th February 2006 09:23 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
A few miles west of me, there's a road called "Beaver Lick" and it leads to a park called "Big Bone Lick".

Funny !

[Edited by Joey]
28th February 2006 11:37 AM
Break The Spell

He always keeps such pleasant company. Joey's Paris is better than all of them however...
28th February 2006 11:40 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

He always keeps such pleasant company. Joey's Paris is better than all of them however...

I am madly in love with Paris Hilton

Joey Hilton !
28th February 2006 11:47 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am madly in love with Paris Hilton

Joey Hilton !

I've already made my reservation for the wedding. I saw Joey's picture in Star, he was spotted on the beach with Paris last weekend, was this an innocent fling or the start of something more...
28th February 2006 11:49 AM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

I've already made my reservation for the wedding. I saw Joey's picture in Star, he was spotted on the beach with Paris last weekend,

Funny ! ... Good Postin'
28th February 2006 12:54 PM
monkey_man I can't believe Uranus Terrace in San Francisco didn't make the list!
28th February 2006 04:10 PM
gimmekeef In downtown Toronto..there are 2 streets that intersect....Coxwell and Garrard...of course on the news they always mention....Cockswell at Garrad.....
28th February 2006 04:42 PM
glencar
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
A few miles west of me, there's a road called "Beaver Lick" and it leads to a park called "Big Bone Lick".

D'oh! That's near my brother's house.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)