ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Foro Sol, México City - February 26, 2006
© Fernando Aceves
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who's missing from Rock Hall of Fame? Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th February 2006 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
I won that last month. Any good or is it swill?

It is an absolutely FANTASTIC wine .

http://www.hesscollection.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category_detail&category_id_int=12003

[Edited by Joey]
27th February 2006 02:54 AM
Zack
quote:
Gregory Davis and his brother, Miles 3rd, were cut out of their father's will, the newspaper said.

Miles was one mean motherfucker, as he might say. But what the hell is a jazz trumpeter doing in the Rock and Roll hall of fame? Maybe they should induct Beethoven too.
27th February 2006 07:02 AM
Break The Spell Blue Oyster Cult, Deep Purple, Jethro Tull and MC5 should all be there.
27th February 2006 07:10 AM
speedfreakjive Guns 'n' Roses should be in there, but are probably not because they have spliy on acrimonious terms.
27th February 2006 11:47 AM
FPM C10
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
Guns 'n' Roses should be in there, but are probably not because they have spliy on acrimonious terms.

Yeah, that's what kept the Beatles out too.

Is Napoleon XIV in there yet? He really should be. True, he only had one song, and it sucked, but STILL.

27th February 2006 11:54 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Yeah, that's what kept the Beatles out too.

Is Napoleon XIV in there yet? He really should be. True, he only had one song, and it sucked, but STILL.

Reginald Denny, on page 1, reckons The Beatles have been inducted>
[quote]
performers
The Beach Boys
The Beatles
The Drifters
Bob Dylan
The Supremes
[unquote]

??
27th February 2006 01:33 PM
FPM C10
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Reginald Denny, on page 1, reckons The Beatles have been inducted>

We've really gotta come up with some method of indicating sarcasm.
27th February 2006 01:42 PM
Saint Sway The Faces.
27th February 2006 01:42 PM
Joey " We've really gotta come up with some method of indicating sarcasm."

28th February 2006 12:10 AM
Bloozehound I think George Michael should be inducted into the RNRHOF

and Mr. Peepers guy too

28th February 2006 07:05 AM
Factory Girl Johnny Winter is missing from RRHF, and that is a Disgrace.

How many people here like J. Winter?
28th February 2006 07:10 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Johnny Winter is missing from RRHF, and that is a Disgrace.

I believe he's done some pretty good versions of Silver Train, Bitch and Jumpin'Jack Flash.
28th February 2006 08:56 AM
stonezone9 The Sex Pistols have turned down the induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame this week. It appears that inductees have to pay first. HMMM, I'd like to know more about the induction process.
28th February 2006 03:21 PM
FPM C10 For more on what is evidently a sore subject, read my "Sex Pistols Earn My Undying Respect" thread.

"The tickets cost HOW MUCH???!!!!"

1st March 2006 12:26 AM
Kilroy
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Johnny Winter is missing from RRHF, and that is a Disgrace.

Count me as one and my brother as two. People keep asking me where's my brother. Johnny's playin a gig with his brother this April in Reading PA, can't wait. Saw Edgar this past summer, he of course put a on a great show,he's a real musician's musician. Johnny does a great version of Let It Bleed. Still Alive and Well.
[Edited by Kilroy]
1st March 2006 05:43 PM
taz22 I didn't see 'The Guess Who" on that list and think they should probably be in there.....eveyone knows "American Woman"!
1st March 2006 05:51 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well it's kind of hard to induct everybody that deserves to be there all at once. I mean I'm not against the HOF, but it is limited in what it is and what it can do. Like some people have posted the whole "idea" of a RRHOF isn't very "rock n roll" anyway. So in the end the HOF is as irrevelant as Pat Boone himself....and that's pretty goddam irrevelant, of absolutely no consequence.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
1st March 2006 05:51 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I think George Michael should be inducted into the RNRHOF

and Mr. Peepers guy too

Indeed!!!
1st March 2006 07:44 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Has Alan Freed been inducted yet?
1st March 2006 07:47 PM
speedfreakjive no, but this guys music is good enuff for an induction.

he got arrested again in London; 'on suspicion of possessing a class-C drug', weed no doubt.

Michael's reaction; 'it was my own stupid fault as usual'

and,

'I won't write a song about this one, although its tempting!

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)