ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Hand Of Fate/Time Waits For No-One....or, Time Is On Thier Side????? Return to archive
02-28-03 10:39 AM
gypsymofo60 Good evening, good morning, Gutten Morgan,(whatever), indulge me droogs if yas will?....It is...0125, Saturday the 1st of March 2003. EST...Less than 24 hrs to go. This dear plebs is the first installment of what I'm afraid will be the most over indulgent concert review in history, therefore- dear Stonedaholics, I give thee fair warning....if long sychophantic liturgies are beyond thee- depart,...... for thou will be exposed, for better - or worse to The Greatest Rock n' roll bands last concert in the Southern domain of the country known as- Australia.....I am anxiously anticipating something quite foriegn to these fair shores, as the likes of StonedinAustralia will testify to. For we, unbeknownst to one another, are brethren, the generation who grew up with '76..will they come?---NO!.....'78 NO!....'81/82 what did we expect?....Nobody got anything live wise'till '89/1990....OZ, not a scerrick...Finally! like the rains after an El-Nino system all was put to right in 1995. At first I couldn't believe it, by the time it was over, I was getting married, on my honeymoon, and too full of experience to trully absorb it all. But now I sit less than 24 hours away from what I know, will undoubtadely be the concert experience of a lifetime. Tomorrrow night, or Sunday morning I will inform all, and sundry of what I was able to absorb, retain, and reveal. There will be no set list as such from this Malchick...I'll leave that to others, from me you will get : Emotion,(unbridled, unrestrained, but without arse licking), I can't really play the sychophant....sorry! This is THE EVE...butterflies are churning..."What about those budderflies man?"////I may never attend another concert unless Uncle Pete, or Mr. Weller should deem to drop down, for Rock n' Roll dies with The Stones dear friends, alas it is so. I will now stop boring you all with my unmittigated horse-shit and retire, for I must earn my daily bread in just a few short hours. When I next enter this inner-sanctum I will have been dosed, and resdy to reveal, so goodnight my friends, and a fond adieu! My header tomorrow will reveal the good, or the bad............MY luck is up- my chips are down..so good bye baby- so long now....wish me luck I'm gonna need it child......coz The Hand Of Fate is a heavy now/////pick me up...and it??????????????????????????????
02-28-03 10:48 AM
sirmoonie Rock it gypsymuhfuh!!!!
02-28-03 10:50 AM
parmeda You're so excited, with a good reason to be!
Put your seatbelt on and have a great time...

Are you bringing a camera? We love to have pictures!!! (hint )
02-28-03 10:52 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat we want a review. and pictures!
02-28-03 10:58 AM
throbby ...and a recording, soundboard preferred!
02-28-03 11:05 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat and a dvd!
02-28-03 11:11 AM
Riffhard Damn gypsymofo! Reading that post makes me want to hop the a plane and jet downunder! I feel that anything other than the Concord couldn't get me there on time though. As I could never afford a first class seat on the Concord I'll sit here patietntly trying to waste my time. We all await a great reveiw! Have a hell of a time! I knows you will!

Riffhard
02-28-03 11:17 AM
LadyJane Have a great time, Gypsymo!! We'll all be waiting for your report!!

LadyJ

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST