ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New album comin'! Return to archive
02-27-03 01:25 AM
McQueen Fall of 03'.

Gotta believe...

02-27-03 03:26 AM
gypsymofo60 Yeah! like the children of Israel......Still waiting!!!!!!
02-27-03 10:17 PM
CousinCocaine Unfortunately don't believe in this !

The Paris stuff is mostly still quite embryonic and just look at those 40Licks tracks. And those were the best and most finished yet! So I think we'll have to wait !
CC
02-27-03 11:05 PM
100 Years Ago CC...have you heard any of it or know someone who did? are the songs in similar stages as the Voodoo Residue tracks or even less developed?
02-27-03 11:16 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
100 Years Ago wrote:
CC...have you heard any of it or know someone who did? are the songs in similar stages as the Voodoo Residue tracks or even less developed?

Hey 100 Years ago, I just read your signiture for the first time LOL, where does that come from?
02-28-03 12:30 AM
prism In the past they've recorded in Paris in May. Do they have some time off this May?
02-28-03 12:56 AM
McQueen Wait -n- see...

Embryonic? Hah!
02-28-03 01:05 AM
100 Years Ago thanks gypsymofo--i nicked it from http://www.studiowner.com/essays/essay.asp?books=1&pagnum=33, Mick said it to the owner of Long View Farm during the rehearsals for '81 tour
02-28-03 01:55 AM
Monkey Woman Little problem with your link, 100 Years Ago. I've tried without the final colon and I think this is it:
http://www.studiowner.com/essays/essay.asp?books=1&pagnum=33
Very good read!!!
02-28-03 03:26 AM
gypsymofo60 Thanks, both 100 Years, and Monkeywoman, that looks like a great read. I had a 1981 copy of LIFE with The Stones at Longview Farm in my possession for a long time, that link sent me looking for it, only to find that like so much memorabillia I collected over the years it's gotten lost in my many moves, well! I am a gypsy after all, cheers!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST