ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Am I Going Mad? Return to archive
02-26-03 02:58 PM
Honky Tonk Man I rememberd a picture SDH put up of Keith wearing a t shirt with a skull on it. He had his new telecaster. I thought it was from one of the Austrailian Show threads. Its not there!

Alex
02-26-03 03:01 PM
Moonisup
02-26-03 03:02 PM
Honky Tonk Man RIC I LOVE YOU!
02-26-03 03:05 PM
Moonisup great picture!! It really is!

thanks
[Edited by Moonisup]
02-26-03 03:10 PM
Honky Tonk Man Ric, where was the picture?

What do you mean no thanks? No thanks to what?

Alex
02-26-03 03:13 PM
Moonisup oh haha that no was wrong aha I ment "thanks" for ==> Rik I love you ahhaha

the picture is from RS.com

02-26-03 03:18 PM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, Okay!

I actually meant, what thread from this board is it in?

Alex
02-26-03 03:22 PM
Moonisup

that one comes from this thread:

http://novogate.com/board/968/142317-2.html

I could not find the first pic that I posted!!!
02-26-03 03:47 PM
jb ...
[Edited by jb]
02-26-03 04:15 PM
Maxlugar Oh man is that a cool shot!

He's using the new Billy Gibbons guitar.

Anyoen know what song it was brought out for?

I think Keith's hair IS getting longer. It makes him look much younger.

I want a print of that pic!

NOW!!

How do I get one?

MACKY!
02-26-03 04:16 PM
Moonisup for satisfaction
02-28-03 06:40 AM
Honky Tonk Man FUCK YOU JOSH!

I was meerly stating how happy i was that monnisup found the picture. You really do come out with some shit on these boards. I was punched (not really beaten up) because i was there and by myself. You just don't have a fucking clue. You just like to wind people up and at the same time you are alienating those who from time to time do enjoy your posting.

I am not queer and i do not apreciate being labelled as one

Thank You

Alex
02-28-03 10:23 AM
jb Alex, please calm down. The post was clearly meant as a joke. I apologize if you were offended. I will no longer joke with you as your sensitivity level is apparently very low. Good luck as we shall never "talk" again.
P.S.-I will delete the post so as to not offend you. (I never called you queer and I am sure no one took it seriously).And, if you recall, I was one of the first to come to your defense regarding the hooligan who punched you.

[Edited by jb]
02-28-03 10:46 AM
Honky Tonk Man Nah Josh, its me - don't worry. I still had a hangover when i was typing it and i guess i just don't always apreciate your sense of humour. I do find you funny sometimes though!

Alex
02-28-03 10:51 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Is a bigger version of this picture available?
I still have an empty wall...
02-28-03 12:50 PM
Mother baby
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Nah Josh, its me - don't worry. I still had a hangover when i was typing it and i guess i just don't always apreciate your sense of humour. I do find you funny sometimes though!
Alex

Sorry but I gotta admit it was kind of funny , too bad it had to be at your expense though. One can't afford to be too thin skinned around here.
02-28-03 12:55 PM
jb Look, I was in the chat room the other day and out of nowhere I was attacked by someone who posts here. I am still enraged, but that's the nature of these boards...It's just that I was always friendly with HTM and I thought he would appreciate the humor...obviously I was wrong...Gazza also gets mad at me sometimes, but we are always able to heal the wounds. I can only hope that time will allow HTM to be my friend again.
02-28-03 01:12 PM
Mother baby
quote:
jb wrote:
I can only hope that time will allow HTM to be my friend again.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. He kind of apologized didn't he? Besides he's one of the kindest people on the board I think....besides being a TORCHBEARER.
02-28-03 01:24 PM
magicwoman wow moonisup what a great pci thanx
02-28-03 01:26 PM
Nellcote If Keith is to play the ZZ Top Telecaster, then..........
Please have Keith grow the mandatory beard!

Period.

Off to Neptune..........
02-28-03 03:10 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, Moon-is-upie! Great pic of Keith!!
03-01-03 07:08 AM
Honky Tonk Man Thank you so much for the kind words Mother baby.

I hope i am forgiven Josh. I think we all have a tendancy to fly off the handle a bit. On a different day im sure i would of found your post hilarious.

Im sorry Josh

Alex
03-01-03 09:05 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Thank you so much for the kind words Mother baby.
Alex

No thank you Alex...your post has given me a positive start to a new day. ... Saturday at that!
03-01-03 10:43 AM
Honky Tonk Man Ahhh, we are all Happy!
03-01-03 11:01 AM
stewed & Keefed Alex, Josh, Glad that's sorted out

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST