ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sheryl Crow Return to archive
02-25-03 06:34 PM
Soul Survivor For 40 years old....

What a lucious piece of meat!

How bout her new one "Steve Mcqueen". Very catchy.

".....for giving head to Steve McQueen...."
02-25-03 06:43 PM
full moon I would like to taste that...
02-25-03 11:29 PM
BILL PERKS I'M TIRED OF CHERYL.HOW BOUT GWEN STEFANI TAKING OVER HER ROLE AS MICK'S MUSE?
02-26-03 07:16 AM
corgi37 Sheryl is such a minx. I cant understand why she is so ignored here in Oz. Maybe she was perceived as daggy for bonking Clapton. Her "Soak up the sun" clips is A-1!!! And, what fantastic feet she has. Pity about the witches wart on her face, but she is a sexy chick. Sure has come a long way from being Wacko Jacko's axe-women on his "Mmm, oooh, Vicar, Dangerous" tour. She must, i say MUST, let me kiss her tootsies. She wont though, more fool her! And isnt "If it makes you happy" a Stones song or what????
02-26-03 09:26 AM
telecaster No doubt about it she is smoking. The problem is once
she opens her mouth when she isn't singing
02-26-03 09:56 AM
Boomhauer She did Clapton?

I heard that Kid Rock had a good time with her, and I ain't talking about recording in the studio.
02-26-03 10:04 AM
Joey " For 40 years old....

What a lucious piece of meat! "

Two words ......................." Carpet Muncher ! "

Shecky !

02-26-03 10:38 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
Joey wrote:
" For 40 years old....

What a lucious piece of meat! "

Two words ......................." Carpet Muncher ! "

Shecky !

Young Joseph, IF she is a carpet muncher, it's definately the ac/dc variety. And there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, quite the contrary.
If I die tomorow, I would like to oome back as the pants she wore at MSG. Yes!!!

Rick
02-26-03 10:40 AM
jb She has overstayed her welcome with the Stones...
02-26-03 11:16 AM
Joey " Young Joseph, IF she is a carpet muncher, it's definately the ac/dc variety. And there's nothing wrong with that. "

Damn Straight My Brother .................You know how the girls are these days , they are all over the place ----- and that truly is worth fighting for in Iraq .

" Drink of my lava hot ball custard Ronnie "

YES !!!!!

{{{{ JOEY NICKS }}}}}}}}
02-26-03 12:29 PM
L&A I saw her live in a small theater in Brussels. She's singing ok (close to CD-sound), but is unable to liven things up... even before a 500 p.-audience.

Very disappointing.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST