ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones 40x20 third stop starts today
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Enmore setlist, pix and reviews P1 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
02-21-03 12:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks so much again, SIA, you rock!!!

02-21-03 12:47 AM
parmeda SIA, what a great story...I had a huge smile on my face the entire time it took me to read it. You lucky dawg, you...LOL! You must frame that pick from Keith! What a treasure for you...

Good luck trying to score a ticket for Saturday, and, BRING YOUR CAMERA AGAIN! (btw...great pics! Added such a nice flair to the review )
02-21-03 12:51 AM
CS I second that! That's what I call a great review and the photos are all great. Thank you again SIA
02-21-03 12:52 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Good luck trying to score a ticket for Saturday, and, BRING YOUR CAMERA AGAIN!

got the ticket pam - tho i think it maybe harder to get such good pics. as i'm quite away from the action this time - but i don't mind so much, given i had it all at the enmore
02-21-03 01:07 AM
fmk438j
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
it was all about us all being there with the band so close and just simply celebrating their existence -

So true.

Excellent review and pics, looking at them I still get that little rush of being there.

02-21-03 01:20 AM
parmeda
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
got the ticket pam - tho i think it maybe harder to get such good pics. as i'm quite away from the action this time - but i don't mind so much, given i had it all at the enmore

SIA...have you not paid attention to all of us here in the States, with all of our antics on how to 'work-the-room'?
Bring your camera and wiggle your way up to the front, LOL.
Have a great time Saturday...
02-21-03 06:34 AM
LadyJane SIA--I am so happy for you!! I don't need coffee this morning--your words have my heart pounding! But I nearly had to reach for the tissues! Very eloquent review and fabulous photos! I know you'll forever treasure that hand slap and guitar pic from Keith!!

LadyJ.
02-21-03 09:14 AM
nankerphelge SIA -- what a great read -- the part about laying down on the old couch with Going to a Go Go running thru your head says it all!

And should you be pumped about the guitar pick -- hell yeah -- in 20 years you will have forgotten so much of that night -- but you'll always have that pick!!
[Edited by nankerphelge]
02-21-03 12:54 PM
moy thanks to all the aussies here these threads are really great, all those photos are superb, and the reviews are fantastic, probably the best report of a theatre gig so far
02-21-03 01:07 PM
sirmoonie That was one of the best reviews I've ever read!

02-21-03 01:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In the particular case of SIA, all the pix in his reviews were taken by him,and I agree all the Australian fans here showed how great they are, thanks to all and keep'em coming (with more pix as we also have one from the superdome show)

One more thing, they will probably have some songs played during the B2B/No Security tours like Out Of Control, Paint it Black, Saint of Me, etc
02-25-03 04:58 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
parmeda wrote:
You must frame that pick from Keith!

no pam, i'm going to play a song with it...
02-28-03 01:43 AM
parmeda Ok SIA, one song...then, retire that treasure!
If you happen to have a photo of Keith, right before you got the pick, go to a custom frame shop and have them mounted together.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST