ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Goodbye Return to archive Page: 1 2
02-26-04 11:31 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I will be leaving Rocks Off. Had a great time here, but it is time to move on.

Goodbye.
02-26-04 11:32 AM
Jumacfly Why Buddie?? well, see ya in another life,
bests,
Ju
02-26-04 11:38 AM
egon KLOOTZAK!
02-26-04 11:41 AM
Joey " I will be leaving Rocks Off. Had a great time here, but it is time to move on.

Goodbye. "

<-------------------- Wait !!!!! Don't take off yet !

A certain " Friend " of mine needs your fresh , pink , bubbly liver . Now please , Hand it over ! Now !!!!!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

02-26-04 11:47 AM
jb I felt that you and Rik would eventually make the transition..you are young and energetic and it is indeed time for you to move ahead with your life...When and if the Stones tour again, come back and we will welcome you with open arms...
Also, I am sorry to inform you that by the year 2020 over 50% of Hollands residents under the age of 18 will be of Muslim origin.....this presents some very significant problems for your country....good luck and godspeed.
02-26-04 11:49 AM
Pattie
no! don't leave! I love you ,we all love you,
02-26-04 11:58 AM
Joey

Making the transition is difficult , gut - wrenching , and heartbreaking ..........................but at times it is necessary .

" Stones Rule You Bastards !!!! "

Jersee !
02-26-04 11:59 AM
jb Joey, my MRI showed a herniated disc, but the Nuerologist is not sure if that is causing my right flank pain...I am concerned about testicular cancer...
02-26-04 12:03 PM
Joey " Joey, my MRI showed a herniated disc, but the Nuerologist is not sure if that is causing my right flank pain...I am concerned about testicular cancer... "

My Joshy .............I will say a prayer for you this evening that it is NOT Pancreatic Cancer .

................you can live with one Ball !

J the Y !
02-26-04 12:07 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Joey, my MRI showed a herniated disc, but the Nuerologist is not sure if that is causing my right flank pain...I am concerned about testicular cancer... "

My Joshy .............I will say a prayer for you this evening that it is NOT Pancreatic Cancer .

Pancreatic cancer is the worst..there is no hope for survival....in fact cancer of the liver, bladder, stomach and quick killers.....Colon cancer , if detected early, can be cured, but once it spreads, your done.....My doctor did not suggest or intimate that I have cancer, but when I look up symptoms on the internet, many lethal conditions fit my problem....

................you can live with one Ball !

J the Y !

02-26-04 12:13 PM
Joey

Wait !!!!!! ....................I will also say a prayer for you tonight at Temple that you do NOT have liver or lung cancer .........................

..........................My old man died from Lung Cancer and he suffered terribly .

Developing ..........................................

Shiver ...............................................

" Stones Rule !!! .................Oh , You Bastards !!!! "

Jersee Joe !
02-26-04 12:16 PM
Pattie
We should all pray for one another
02-26-04 12:22 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
I felt that you and Rik would eventually make the transition..you are young and energetic and it is indeed time for you to move ahead with your life....

SSC young????
02-26-04 12:27 PM
Pattie
Rik! you should tell ssc to stay
02-26-04 12:27 PM
jb
quote:
Moonisup wrote:

SSC young????

Hello Rik....never got my picture...lol..how old is ssc?
02-26-04 12:28 PM
Pattie
isn't he like 28? that's still kinda young..
02-26-04 12:31 PM
jb I am sorry about your dad Joey...
02-26-04 01:37 PM
albert Hope JB starts a thread with the same title..........
02-26-04 01:39 PM
jb
quote:
albert wrote:
Hope JB starts a thread with the same title..........

Another tough guy with 74 posts!!!
02-26-04 01:46 PM
LadyJane
quote:
albert wrote:
Hope JB starts a thread with the same title..........

I do not!!

LJ.
02-26-04 01:48 PM
albert Holland rules!!
02-26-04 01:52 PM
Moonisup
quote:
albert wrote:
Holland rules!!

yes, the golden century, 1600-1672
a pity we sold NYC to the english :P
02-26-04 02:14 PM
Monkey Woman No, SSC! Don't go!
02-26-04 02:15 PM
nankerphelge He'll be back.

It's an RO thang.

They always come home!
02-26-04 02:46 PM
Joey " I am sorry about your dad Joey... "

I am sorry about your Dad too Josh .

Wait .............................................

Look what I just found :

The Who � Quadrophenia (1973) More engaging and ambitious than 1969�s Tommy, Quadrophenia was Pete Townshend�s take on the issues surrounding and inside of the British Mod culture that the Who came out of. A monumental achievement, and possibly the Who�s finest record, this album gave focus to every listener struggling to come of age and understand life.

W- W- W- W- What ?!?!?! Oh , sure :

http://hometown.aol.com/nightfly62/PAGETHREE.html

Jersee !

02-26-04 03:41 PM
Factory Girl Come back, SSC!!!
02-26-04 04:18 PM
Angiegirl goodbye.
02-26-04 04:30 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It was a joke gegegegege !
02-26-04 04:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now your new moniker MUST be PRODIGAL SON

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
02-26-04 04:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:

Another tough guy with 74 posts!!!

The number of posts don't give anybody special rights, come one JB! even a newbie has the same rights as you as the moderators etc

Page: 1 2

BEST VIEWED HIGH