ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: LICKED COVER CD'S!! Return to archive
02-26-04 10:03 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff I don't know if someone has just do it...but the idea of makin' art it's too much teasing for me, so I have done this project for LICKED.
Tell me if you like it

02-26-04 10:42 AM
UGot2Rollme Hi Fabio,
Licks good, but Madafaka has already worked it:

http://rocksoff.org/h4-likedalloverart.zip

By the way, I think we need to begin to address the man as "Saint (of) Madafaka" because it's really a great set. I've been listening to it almost non-stop since receiving. Am especially surprised at how well some of the "one-off" songs like Undercover and Faraway Eyes were performed, as well as Brown Sugar from Detroit. It's a real gem of a collection and I'll be burning your copies this weekend.
02-26-04 11:29 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff OH thank you Stan!!!
I'm waiting salivating like a Pavlov 's dog!
Ciao Fabio
02-26-04 07:19 PM
Madafaka
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
By the way, I think we need to begin to address the man as "Saint (of) Madafaka" because it's really a great set.

Glad to serve you my dear friend. Enjoy it!

BEST VIEWED HIGH