ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JOEY! Return to archive
02-25-04 12:53 PM
parmeda Go to the center of this page for more links!

http://www.suntimes.com/special_sections/bartman/cst-nws-ideas25.html

You're gonna love this
02-25-04 01:09 PM
jb Pam, please go to Fox News and read Roger Friedman's review of 'The Passion of Christ"..if you could post it here that would be great
02-25-04 01:23 PM
Mikey Relax on the requests and enjoy the board...
02-25-04 01:24 PM
nankerphelge Beautiful!
02-25-04 01:27 PM
telecaster jb what are you giving up for Lent this year?
02-25-04 01:27 PM
Nellcote Live on "Countdown with Keith" 832P EST on PMSNBC Thursday

BE THERE!
02-25-04 01:28 PM
jb
quote:
Mikey wrote:
Relax on the requests and enjoy the board...

Listen Mickey, when yiou have 7k plus posts, you can make a simple request of a friend....Nanker is apparently your friend.
02-25-04 01:34 PM
Mikey hahahahahah, you have 3x the number of posts as Gazza - do you seriously think anyone on this board thinks that because of that, your posts carry more weight?

Please explain why a person's number of posts = importance.
02-25-04 01:44 PM
jb It shows that I really enjoy the board and the people here...
02-25-04 02:02 PM
Joey " Please explain why a person's number of posts = importance. "

As stated in the " Rocks Off " Mission Statement :

A2. DD4 : " The number of posts a male R.O. Board Member has is in direct proportion to the size of his Penis ! "

So it shall be written , so it shall be DONE !

( cue Ramsey's Theme from Ten Commandments )

Jacky !

02-25-04 02:04 PM
Joey Hello Pammy ............................

I like this :

" The cursed ball should be destroyed by removing the leather cover and unwinding its core. To accomplish the unwinding, take the ball to the top of the Sears Tower, tie one end of the winding to something sturdy and chuck the rest over the side, letting it unwind/unravel during a free fall to earth."

Are your hubby and Yourself STILL going to the event tomorrow evening ?!?!?!?!

Developing .....................................

J.
02-25-04 10:15 PM
parmeda Joey, if I could move heaven and earth, and you know I would die trying...I have done just about EVERYTHING, for weeks, to get a reservation into Harry's tomorrow.

No can do, babe.

It's one of those things were you HAVE TO know someone and apparently, my contacts aren't worth a shit on this...and I don't hang with the likes of politicians and frankly, I don't wanna start. It was easier getting playoff tickets last season! I can't get a spot on the damn curb outside!!! You need a ticket to get near the damn tent on the street! I hope it rains like a mutha...

Honestly, I'm kinda bumbed about it. It's the hubby's birthday tomorrow and I really wanted to pull through for him. He has forgiven me and we will spend the $$$ I had planned to, on MORE...yes more, Cubbie tickets that go on sale Friday. (Like, I don't have enough already, lol...) But, we were able to see The Ball right after the auction at Harry's in January. That was good enough for me...

Anyway...I found this today -->>> http://64.177.58.118/cgi-bin/sponsor.pl?funct=list

Look and see if there is a bar/restaurant in your area that is participating in the toast. There are 4 within walking distance from my home...makes it easier to crawl back
02-25-04 10:18 PM
BILL PERKS JB.. I SAW PASSION OF THE CHRIST AND GUESS WHAT?...THE JEWS DID IT!
02-26-04 10:37 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JB.. I SAW PASSION OF THE CHRIST AND GUESS WHAT?...THE JEWS DID IT!

02-26-04 11:16 AM
Joey " Joey, if I could move heaven and earth, and you know I would die trying...I have done just about EVERYTHING, for weeks, to get a reservation into Harry's tomorrow.

No can do, babe. "

Hello My Pammy .................................

Don't worry , the entire event is being televised tonight on MSNBC .

I have heard that Bartman now lives in Australia !

Jersee !
02-26-04 11:29 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

02-26-04 11:39 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

02-26-04 11:41 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

02-26-04 11:46 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It shows that I really enjoy the board and the people here...

02-26-04 11:48 AM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:

02-26-04 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

02-26-04 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

02-26-04 12:01 PM
Joey

02-26-04 01:04 PM
gypsy For once, jb is speechless.
02-26-04 02:55 PM
Joey " For once, jb is speechless. "

I thought you were working today ?

J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACK J JA JAC JACKY

Jacky !

02-26-04 09:03 PM
gypsy I am. I work 2-10:30pm mon-fri.
02-26-04 09:07 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:

I have heard that Bartman now lives in Australia !

who is bartman??

this is my 1,758th post!!

"let's all snort liquid and shit snot"
02-27-04 09:27 AM
Joey " who is bartman??

this is my 1,758th post!! "

S.I.A. ...........................Do you think THE WHO will tour Australia this time ? You realize , of course , that Pete and Company have not visited your fair country since 1967 ....................................

Have you picked up the latest " UNCUT " NME Magazine ?!?!?!

Please do so and thank me later . I just hope and pray that my Maxy doesn't see it and read all of those nasty little reviews of " Face Dances " and " It's Hard " . Man , I will NEVER hear the end of it if he does find out !

Speaking of which , was it just me , or didn't his previous " It's Friday Night " post reek of an aimless , random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings ?!?!?!?!

Thought so !!!!!

Thank You all for Your Time !

" Oh , .... Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

The Joey !!!!
02-27-04 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

02-28-04 07:43 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Joey wrote:
" You realize , of course , that Pete and Company have not visited your fair country since 1967

yes and i remember the time well when as a short trousered 9 year old The Who were, in fact, my favourite band

of course, you're probably aware there was big fuss over some Moonish hi-jinx (some playful mix of alcohol and sexual harrasment as i recall) on an areoplane (with the Small Faces in tow)and the band vowed never to return

BEST VIEWED HIGH