ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fighting for the Stones Return to archive
02-25-04 02:44 AM
stonedatbirth666 When I was in High School many years ago the Stones released this album called Dirty Work, "what a good album I thought". I use to play it on my walkman just about all the time for a good couple months. I was in the locker room pre baseball game and one of my teamates was playing Van Halen 1984 and not being democratic. I said to him play this! He put the tape in and "Had it with you" was playing and he shut it off in a bout 30 seconds and said that sucks! So we had words and almost came to blows! There have been so many times I have gotten angry at partys when people wont listen to the Stones. I now leave instead of smashing the peoples furniture. What a beautiful thing when you run into a Stoner thats incharge of the music at a party...and they say lets listen to Exile..........happyspothappyspot!!!!!!!!!!
02-25-04 02:49 AM
fmk438j If I complained 1/100th of the time when people don't like/won't play stones I'd have permanent black eyes and bloody nose

BEST VIEWED HIGH