ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan @ Park West Return to archive
02-24-04 05:19 PM
hoopcheck Dylan has added a 4th show in Chicago at the Park West. TM has them onsale 2/27
02-24-04 05:54 PM
Phog I just got tickets to Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa!! I've always wanted to see a show there, and now I get to do it in style. Two shows in St. Louis next week on top of that. Pixies in Spokane in April. My concert plate is heaping!
02-24-04 06:09 PM
Lazy Bones Parmeda will dig that!

Check out Bill's page for more to-be-confirmed dates:
http://my.execpc.com/~billp61/dates.html#0407

Can't wait until Monday when the tour kicks off again...

[Edited by Lazy Bones]
02-24-04 11:52 PM
parmeda LOL Lazy...

Damn! Will Bob move on to another city already?

I'm getting raped with the different tickets I've bought in the past few weeks for so many upcoming shows...and I know there's a boatload more coming up on the calendar. This is exhausting!
02-25-04 10:30 AM
Lazy Bones
quote:
parmeda wrote:
LOL Lazy...

Jack...Jack...Jack...
02-25-04 10:45 AM
parmeda
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Jack...Jack...Jack...

...I hate you
02-25-04 11:29 AM
Martha You're in good company Parmeda....my moolah is flyin out the door as I type...it's concert time!!!!

Aerosmith's new tour is up and running. I just found out late last night. I skipped 'em with Kiss last year knowing they were headed to the studio to work on a blues cover album, which is due now for release on March 30th and includes "You Gotta Move" and "Baby Please Don't Go". The title of the new release: "Honkin' on Bobo". Hey, Nasty,have you heard anything off this one yet???

Top prices for tickets look to be $75 which beats the hell out of $135 that they got with Kiss in tow.

And Steve Earle (without his band) is playing a small 400 seat venue in Nelsonville, OH on March 24th, which we're hoping to catch too.

We're set for the 3-packer in Detroit...and I cannot wait! Is Bob swinging into Ohio yet? :-)

No regrets, my dear..no regrets!

xxoo,
Martha!
02-25-04 12:15 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
parmeda wrote:

...I hate you

Lol...

02-25-04 12:33 PM
jb
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

Jack...Jack...Jack...

Maybe we can expect a little more cooperation now..eh?
02-25-04 10:20 PM
parmeda
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:
Lol...

Wait! Let me pull out a vein so you can pour the salt on it, lol
02-25-04 10:29 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Wait! Let me pull out a vein so you can pour the salt on it, lol

Lol...wait until AFTER the Dylan shows! Nice pic, though, eh?! Beautiful blue sky...

BEST VIEWED HIGH