ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

South Kensington, June 28, 1967
Kent Gavin - The Daily Mirror
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Talkin About Eric C. Return to archive
02-23-04 12:29 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Did anybody hear what Keef said about Eric Clapton? HaHaHaHa That he was desperate to join the Stones but he was to damn LAZYYYYYYY to play with the Stones......I think I Believe that what about you????? Besides Keef don't lie!
02-23-04 01:25 AM
T&A oh, brother! what's the point? EC is good buds with KR and he's a demigod on guitar. And, if he's so lazy, how do explain his prolific album output (got 2 coming out this year alone) over the years compared to the paltry # of albums by our heroes.
02-23-04 01:54 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan OOOO sorry EC Fan I'm just repeating what Keef was saying...lol I think he (Keef) likes to get people going! Love Ya Keef!
02-23-04 09:37 AM
stonedatbirth666 Keith and Clapton will be doing an album soon! They are both on the same frequency.
02-23-04 09:48 AM
glencar Just like you & DemonLife!
02-23-04 11:18 AM
Snappy McJack Keith never has anything good to say about anyone. That's why he's mostly a dick.

Does he have anything to say about David Bowie? Someone that is actually putting out new music, and to boot, he's done it two straight years.

02-23-04 11:22 AM
stonedatbirth666 David Bowie? Good music lately? Dont think so! Keith is the best that's out there now, and will forever be the greatest!
02-23-04 11:28 AM
Snappy McJack Did you ever actually listen to "Heathen" and "Reality", or are you just talking out of your crusted ass?

The stuff is good and it's different. Nothing like what is dominating the charts.
02-23-04 11:30 AM
stonedatbirth666 Yes and it made me sick.....Keith is the man!
02-23-04 01:19 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
T&A wrote:
oh, brother! what's the point? EC is good buds with KR and he's a demigod on guitar. And, if he's so lazy, how do explain his prolific album output (got 2 coming out this year alone) over the years compared to the paltry # of albums by our heroes.

Well...in recent years. But yeah, that's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. Keith seems to like stirring turds. But I still think Keith will deliver, provided the booze don't get in the way.

02-23-04 01:23 PM
telecaster People. People.

Keith said EC is lazy and Keith said he is also lazy and The Stones don't need two lazy guitar players

God sakes what kind of fans are you?

Isn't there an ABBA site you should be on now?

Please do minimal research before posting next time

Carry on
02-23-04 05:50 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Abba hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha
02-23-04 05:52 PM
Riff-Hard-Fan Ummm Why would anyone have anything Good to say about David Bowie? Keith has the right to talk about anybody he wants! Hes Da Man!
02-23-04 10:21 PM
glencar Who has anything bad to say about Bowie other than he's a cheapskate? Grow up.
02-24-04 02:25 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan I don't wanna Grow Up....Do I have to?
02-24-04 02:52 AM
Bloozehound Maybe keefs the lazy fucker, wheres that new album?
7 yrs
YEARRR!!!
BTW
GIMMIE SOME WINO'S WHILE YOUR AT IT
02-25-04 01:02 AM
Riff-Hard-Fan Who Cares if Keiths a lazy Fucker lmao he can do whatever he wants.... hes Keef!
02-25-04 03:00 AM
Bloozehound lol

BEST VIEWED HIGH