ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Everybody must get Bob Dylan's American Journey, 1956-1966 (NSC) Return to archive
February 25th, 2005 08:18 PM
CS Don't miss your chance to own a new limited edition CD featuring songs from the explosive first decade of Bob Dylan's career.

Bob Dylan's American Journey was produced by Columbia Records exclusively in honor of Experience Music Project's exhibit of the same name. From Don't Think Twice, It's Alright, through Mr. Tambourine Man, and Like a Rolling Stone, the CD's 11 great tracks rank among Dylan's greatest.

The liner notes feature a new introduction from Robert Santelli, EMP's Director of Programs. Proceeds from the sale of every $15.99 CD go in full to support EMP's efforts to bring Dylan content to schools.

Don't Think Twice!
A limited number of CDs were pressed, so American Journey is bound to be a collector's item! Call the EMP Store at 206.770.2702. Or click here to purchase online now. http://www.emplive.com/visit/galleries/dylan_CD.asp

Song to Woody
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll
My Back Pages
Subterranean Homesick Blues
Mr. Tambourine Man
It's Alright Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
Like a Rolling Stone
Ballad of a Thin Man
Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again
Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)

Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood