ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hot shit suddenly not so hot... Return to archive
February 23rd, 2005 07:35 PM
kath http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WaterCool...Story?id=525167

joey honey...they didn't hurt you, did they??? all those...hoses...and hunky firemen....and.....

oh, sorry. i digress.... does nebraska smell any different now than when it was burning??
February 24th, 2005 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/WaterCool...Story?id=525167

joey honey...they didn't hurt you, did they??? all those...hoses...and hunky firemen....and.....

oh, sorry. i digress.... does nebraska smell any different now than when it was burning??

kath, i am appalled...i expect this from joey, not you!
February 24th, 2005 03:28 PM
kath well, i had to fast last night and i was feeling cranky.....
February 24th, 2005 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
well, i had to fast last night and i was feeling cranky.....

Kath .........My Stonesian Princess .............

Come to Joey !
February 24th, 2005 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well, i had to fast last night and i was feeling cranky.....

you too are taking part in the jb Hunger Strike!!!

Thats great news, way to bury the hatchet!!!!!
February 24th, 2005 03:44 PM
kath we do what we can....

joeykins!!!! was that a little gas, or just the beating of my heart???
February 24th, 2005 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
we do what we can....

joeykins!!!! was that a little gas, or just the beating of my heart???

i knew she missed JOshy!!!!
February 24th, 2005 03:55 PM
Joey

" joeykins!!!! was that a little gas, or just the beating of my heart??? "

Kath ...........................................

It was Gas !

I just took one of the most massive shits in my forty year existence on this orb .....................You should have seen the SIZE of this friggin thing !!!!!! I literally blanched when I first stood up and took a look at it lying there in the bottom of the bowl . I thought to meself , " Damn , all that came out of little ol' ME ?!?!?!?! "

I then left the turd in there and went into the next stall to ' wipe my ass ' ( I used up a whole roll of toilet paper , by the way , and even had to go and ask the 'sanitation engineer ' for a few EXTRA rolls -- He HATES my GUTS ) . My Ass was still a little smelly so I grabbed some paper towels , balled them up nice and tight , ran Scalding Hot Water over them , and moistened me crack thoroughly before exiting the mens room without flushing .

I'm very scared to flush these days Kath and I live in constant fear !

.....do you know what it is like to live in fear like that Kath ?!?!?! .......DO YOU ?!?!?!

Shecky !
[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]
February 24th, 2005 04:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

" joeykins!!!! was that a little gas, or just the beating of my heart??? "

Kath ...........................................

It was Gas !

I just took one of the most massive shits in my forty year existence on this orb .....................You should have seen the SIZE of this friggin thing !!!!!! I literally blanched when I first stood up and took a look at it lying there in the bottom of the bowl . I thought to meself , " Damn , all that came out of little ol' ME ?!?!?!?! "

I then left the turd in there and went into the next stall to ' wipe my ass ' ( I used up a whole roll of toilet paper , by the way , and even had to go and ask the 'sanitation engineer ' for a few EXTRA rolls -- He HATES my GUTS ) . My Ass was still a little smelly so I grabbed some paper towels , balled them up nice and tight , ran Scalding Hot Water over them , and moistened me crack thoroughly before exiting the mens room without flushing .

I'm very scared Kath and I live in constant fear !

.....do you know what it is like to live in fear like that Kath ?!?!?! .......DO YOU ?!?!?!

Shecky !
[ Edited by Joshy ]

[Edited by Joey]

i have been able to obtain exclusive footage:

February 24th, 2005 04:26 PM
kath
quote:

i'm on this board, aren't i?
February 24th, 2005 04:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

i'm on this board, aren't i?

that is a better post, but i know you, you can do better!!
February 24th, 2005 04:34 PM
kath the pressure!! i can't take the pressure poodoovug!!!
February 24th, 2005 04:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
the pressure!! i can't take the pressure poodoovug!!!

i dont even want to touch that one.....take some deep breathes kath!!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood