ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Đ Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŅOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlotte, NC 07-06-72 torrent Return to archive
February 23rd, 2005 05:21 AM
TornAndFrayed Feel free to check out my latest torrent at the Traderīs Den: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4106

The Rolling Stones
The Coliseum, Charlotte, NC, July 06, 1972

Source: audience recording

Gen: master reel > DAT > CDR(3) > wav (EAC, secure mode) > flac (FLAC Frontend, level 8)

Setlist:
1. Bitch (cuts in)
2. Rocks Off
3. Gimme Shelter
4. Happy
5. Tumbling Dice
6. Love In Vain
7. Sweet Virginia
8. You Canīt Always Get What You Want
9. All Down The Line
10. Midnight Rambler/Band Introductions (cuts in)
11. Bye Bye Johnny
12. Rip This Joint
13. Jumpinī Jack Flash
14. Street Fighting Man

Length: 65:48 (379MB)

Notes:
This sounds significantly better than VGPīs "Bring It Back Alive" CD.
Also available on the newer VGP "Drippinī Honey" release which sounds more or less similar but -as usual with Japanese bootleg releases- is unnecessarily equalized and also running a tad slow. This lowgen is the best version of this recording.
The missing parts of the show (Brown Sugar, the first part of Bitch and the beginning of Midnight Rambler) were not recorded.
By the way this is a killer performance and one of the best sounding early 70s audience recordings I have ever heard.

***DO NOT CONVERT TO MP3***
***DO NOT SELL***

TornAndFrayed
February 23rd, 2005 06:18 AM
charlotte trust me...I was there...it's a killer performance!!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood