ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Here comes the groom Return to archive
February 22nd, 2005 05:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Elton John to marry at Christmas?

Elton John and his partner David Furnish will reportedly marry at Christmas, following a new law in Britain allowing official gay weddings from December.

UK government ministers made the announcement yesterday, meaning couples who notify their intentions on the first day possible, December 5, will be able to tie the knot in time for Christmas.

The longterm partners last year revealed they would like to marry - and are expected to seize the opportunity the new law creates.

A source tells the Daily Star: "Now a date has been fixed the plans can really move ahead and they can get everything ready for what will be a poignant ceremony.

"Elton wants to make it clear how much they mean to each other and believes tying the knot will finally bring to an end his wild days of rock'n'roll excess."
February 22nd, 2005 05:47 PM
voodoopug I am sure he will record and release a touching love song to commemoraite it
February 22nd, 2005 05:58 PM
moy

February 22nd, 2005 06:02 PM
Jaxx question, which one of them is the bitch?
February 22nd, 2005 06:18 PM
sammy davis jr. Looks like a young version of the homo who married Liza
February 22nd, 2005 06:32 PM
Fiji Joe Fags
February 22nd, 2005 07:16 PM
ResidentMule
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
question, which one of them is the bitch?

your obviously not too familiar with Elton John's catalogue

Elton is, very much so, the bitch
February 22nd, 2005 07:18 PM
Tom A "Sir" is a "bitch"?
February 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
Jaxx
quote:
ResidentMule wrote:

your obviously not too familiar with Elton John's catalogue

Elton is, very much so, the bitch

actually i am familiar w/his diva antics, sure. but he's "boy" friend looks quite feminine and john is a sir as tom above indicated. so yeah. i'm confused.

the bitches are back? does this make them lesbians?
February 22nd, 2005 07:56 PM
moy lesbians LOL like boy george she was a lesbian pretending to look like a travesti he-female homo boy
February 22nd, 2005 11:20 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Elton just wants to make sure that he gets his stocking stuffed at Christmas.
February 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
ResidentMule
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

actually i am familiar w/his diva antics, sure. but he's "boy" friend looks quite feminine and john is a sir as tom above indicated. so yeah. i'm confused.

the bitches are back? does this make them lesbians?

yes, i was referring to 'The Bitch is Back'. sorry, I've never been very good with puns

hey could we get a piture of him & Eminem now?
February 22nd, 2005 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
ResidentMule wrote:
hey could we get a piture of him & Eminem now?

February 22nd, 2005 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
February 22nd, 2005 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I had (have) a friend who was a huge fan of Elton but also a homophobic guy (to the extreme... he even use to hit gay guys just because they were gay)... now I'm gonna send him this news LOL
February 23rd, 2005 12:52 AM
glencar EJ has gotten so boring & his love life has nada to do with that. Please, EJ, rock it up.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood