ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: U2 San Fransisco 1981 DVD B&P Return to archive
February 21st, 2005 10:21 AM
MRD8 This weeks B&P is a real treat for U2 fans, a club show from California Hall in San Fransisco in 1981 when they were just kids! Except for Bono's voice you wouldn't recognize them all with long hair and virtually no stage prescence at all...send three blank DVD+R's(name brand at least 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all others email me at [email protected] for details. Here's the setlist:
The Ocean
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
I Will Follow
I Fall Down
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Touch
Another Time, Another Place
The Cry
The Electric Co.
Things To Make And Do
Stories For Boys
Boy-Girl
Out Of Control
Twilight
A Day Without Me
February 21st, 2005 10:54 AM
Jaxx that was a good tour! we caught them at the lincoln center in fort collins that year, playing to a crowd of maybe 500.the red rocks show, (ultimately the under a blood red sky video)was simply amazing.
February 21st, 2005 11:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
that was a good tour! we caught them at the lincoln center in fort collins that year, playing to a crowd of maybe 500.the red rocks show, (ultimately the under a blood red sky video)was simply amazing.

i love your new avatar, very retro!

February 21st, 2005 11:44 AM
Jaxx LMAO. thanks.i know nothing about the band, but their album cover is cool.
February 21st, 2005 12:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
LMAO. thanks.i know nothing about the band, but their album cover is cool.

that album cover is about all that is needed to know about that band! lol
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood