ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe can this happen? Return to archive
February 21st, 2005 08:42 AM
nankerphelge Cops: Gal Flushed Beau's Genitals
Sunday, February 20, 2005

ANCHORAGE — Anchorage (search) police said a woman upset about an impending break-up with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet.

Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday morning and surgeons reattached it.

Thirty-five-year-old Kim Tran was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence.

She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail (search).

At the Sunday arraignment, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter and Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

Anchorage Police Department (search) spokeswoman Anita Shell said Tran dropped off the 44-year-old victim at Providence Hospital shortly after midnight.

Shell said investigators determined that the two had argued over a pending break-up.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

Shell said the woman pulled out a kitchen knife, severed the man's penis and flushed it down the toilet.

Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody scene.

Utility workers recovered the man's severed member and surgeons were successful in reattaching it.

---------

Tampering with evidence???
Why not assault with a dead weapon too??

February 21st, 2005 08:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels WTF? Too much of this shit going on lately. Why would anyone do anything like that? Bad sportsmanship I'd say.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
February 21st, 2005 10:21 AM
voodoopug
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Cops: Gal Flushed Beau's Genitals
Sunday, February 20, 2005

ANCHORAGE — Anchorage (search) police said a woman upset about an impending break-up with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet.

Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday morning and surgeons reattached it.

Thirty-five-year-old Kim Tran was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence.

She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail (search).

At the Sunday arraignment, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter and Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

Anchorage Police Department (search) spokeswoman Anita Shell said Tran dropped off the 44-year-old victim at Providence Hospital shortly after midnight.

Shell said investigators determined that the two had argued over a pending break-up.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

Shell said the woman pulled out a kitchen knife, severed the man's penis and flushed it down the toilet.

Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody scene.

Utility workers recovered the man's severed member and surgeons were successful in reattaching it.

---------

Tampering with evidence???
Why not assault with a dead weapon too??

after my subpar peformance last night, i can only hope my wife does not read this board or get any ideas.

February 21st, 2005 03:48 PM
kath now, let me get this straight (as it were)...they're fighting about breaking up, so naturally they a)decide to do it, and b) he agrees to have his hands tied up? what could POSSIBLY go wrong???

what an idiot!!!the creepiest part to me is that they actually found it after she'd flushed it!!!eeeyyyyyeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
February 21st, 2005 03:50 PM
kath http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...Story?id=514914

it could smile and blink.......

aaarrrggghhhhhhh........i need to go gouge out my mind's eye now!!!!!!
February 21st, 2005 04:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...Story?id=514914

it could smile and blink.......

aaarrrggghhhhhhh........i need to go gouge out my mind's eye now!!!!!!

it has been a slow day today!

i feel tired:

[Edited by voodoopug]
February 21st, 2005 04:47 PM
sammy davis jr. Wouldn't that thing be all nasty and shit, seeing it was flushed into the sewer?
February 21st, 2005 04:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Wouldn't that thing be all nasty and shit, seeing it was flushed into the sewer?

an image i do not want in my mind!
February 23rd, 2005 01:00 AM
glencar It sounds like a small one. I'm sure it was cleaned up easily!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood