ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Man from Elysian Fields - Mick Return to archive
February 21st, 2005 03:39 AM
UGot2Rollme now finally out on DVD here in Switzerland, just watched this movie last night - very entertaining, and more Mick than I thought I'd see - highly recommended.

quote from reviewer:
"Prancing his way through the tailor-made part of a male hooker approaching the end of his vitality, Jagger obviously relishes every self-mocking moment."
February 21st, 2005 11:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
now finally out on DVD here in Switzerland, just watched this movie last night - very entertaining, and more Mick than I thought I'd see - highly recommended.

quote from reviewer:
"Prancing his way through the tailor-made part of a male hooker approaching the end of his vitality, Jagger obviously relishes every self-mocking moment."

Mick played a very good role, and Andy Garcia is a fine actor, but i just couldnt get into this film and have yet to watch it in its entirety, glad it finally got its overseas release for you though!

Cheers!
February 21st, 2005 01:04 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
now finally out on DVD here in Switzerland, just watched this movie last night - very entertaining, and more Mick than I thought I'd see - highly recommended.

quote from reviewer:

Hey Stan, a great movie don't you think. I really loved it. Great Jagger/Garcia performance. Brilliant!
February 21st, 2005 07:32 PM
Some Guy I have yet to see it
February 21st, 2005 09:14 PM
Soldatti Great movie, Mick played a good role but after Freejack every movie with he is like the best of Al Pacino.
February 23rd, 2005 12:55 AM
glencar Al Pacino? His best is pretty bad these days. DeNiro is even worse. "Elysian" was good.
February 23rd, 2005 10:04 PM
exile I thought Mick did a marvelous job in this movie
I hope to see him in more movies

much better than ned kelly and freejack
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood