ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Bill Wyman
[
THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brush with Stonesness Return to archive
February 19th, 2005 01:40 PM
Some Guy A good friend of mine that runs a department in a major hotel in downtown Atlanta just called me very excited. He said that he just met Chuck Leavell as he was going in for a massage! He said he shook his hand and that he is very friendly! As he comes out to pay, he is going to see if he can find out any info on the new album! He will call me later.
February 19th, 2005 03:17 PM
Taptrick
Surely he is done by now - was your friend able to ask?

February 19th, 2005 03:33 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Surely he is done by now - was your friend able to ask?

Yes, he just called. He was able to speak with him and Chuck is very personable. When he asked him about the new album he stated that Mick, Keith and Charlie are all in New York now working on it. Ronnie is due soon, he thinks. He has not been asked to go up as of yet. But he does report for rehearsals this July!!! Tour starts in U.S. in September!!! The only thing he has heard about the album is what he has read in Rolling Stone magazine. Atleast thats what he said!
February 19th, 2005 04:04 PM
Bloozehound you're now a mole in they system SG

we're all gonna have to pitch in get you decked out in latest fashion camo and spy tech gear
February 19th, 2005 04:07 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
you're now a mole in they system SG

we're all gonna have to pitch in get you decked out in latest fashion camo and spy tech gear

i do what I can to help the people.
February 19th, 2005 05:42 PM
Bob Tamp Good news. I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago they were in NY working on it but I didnt post it. Like Ian, I think they have a lot more done on it than they're letting on. Time will tell.

Speaking of Chuck, got to meet him outside Four Seasons in Boston during BTB, and he really was extremely polite.
February 20th, 2005 07:24 AM
luxury1 Oh yeah--the buzz has begun...............
February 20th, 2005 07:43 AM
Jumacfly thanks for the info Some Guy. great news!!

But I m sad for Ronnie,it seems he wasn t very involved with these sessions.
I hope we won t have another BTB guitar sound which was very disapointing for Ronnie fans...
may be he had to deal with his rehab too, I don't know.
Where was Ronnie during the sessions??

BTW YES!!! the buzz is back Luxy!!!
February 20th, 2005 09:25 AM
Some Guy My guy called today. Chuck was playing at some benefit or something till late last night there. My friend saw him in the lobby and he said "get ready for a great tour"! Chuck was in a good mood he said! He said Chuck remembered him and approached him! Stand up guy!
February 20th, 2005 10:23 AM
nankerphelge Tour starts in US in September!!

TOUR STARTS IN US IN SEPTEMBER!!

SEPTEMBER!!!

SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

SEP FUCKING TEMBER!!!!

February 20th, 2005 01:01 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Tour starts in US in September!!

TOUR STARTS IN US IN SEPTEMBER!!

SEPTEMBER!!!

SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

SEP FUCKING TEMBER!!!!

!!!!!!!
[Edited by Snappy McJack]
February 20th, 2005 08:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Snappy McJack wrote:

!!!!!!!
[Edited by Snappy McJack]

Dude, Chuck said it personally! He reports in July for rehearsals, Tour in September. So says Chuck! The man likes a good massage.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood