ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Somewhere in Germany - 1982
© L. Tobis with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bon Jovi's launching his own aftershave Return to archive Page: 1 2
23rd February 2007 11:02 AM
glencar In more significant news (for me), JBJ is going to be on (and thus spoil) American Idol. Yes, he's criticized it in the past as karaoke but he's got an upcoming country album to shill. I shall buy this cologne & pour it down the sewers of Paris!
23rd February 2007 11:05 AM
Gazza It speaks volumes for how excruciating Jon Bon Jovi really is if you think he can 'spoil' 'American Idol' ...

Please tell me you're not serious about him making a country album.
23rd February 2007 11:05 AM
glencar Due out this summer.
23rd February 2007 11:38 AM
Gazza Jesus. Remind me to kill myself in time for that.
23rd February 2007 04:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Don't do it Gaz...dude ain't worth it.

Tell you what...next time I see him, I dust him off just like I did last time...and I'll dedicate it to you.
23rd February 2007 04:47 PM
Saint Sway SS, you should be hitting the road soon if you want to catch the show tonite
23rd February 2007 06:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Please tell me you're not serious about him making a country album.

I think this album has been in the works for awhile. He did a duet with some lady country singer not too long ago, but I can't remember who. I don't hate Bon Jovi, his music sucks but alot of guys' music sucks.
23rd February 2007 08:34 PM
glencar My biggest peeve is howe he compares himself to his betters.
23rd February 2007 08:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
My biggest peeve is howe he compares himself to his betters.

That would pretty much cover every artist who's ever recorded a song!
23rd February 2007 08:58 PM
glencar LOL I liked that "Cowboy" song!
23rd February 2007 08:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
My biggest peeve is howe he compares himself to his betters.

Delusional.
No one bets on him no more. I think he's kind of in the Barry Manilow catagory...alot of silly girls like him .... and that can't be denied. Someone likes him. Someone buys his recordings.....
23rd February 2007 09:24 PM
PartyDoll MEG Now don't get sick, Gazza!!!...

24th February 2007 07:38 AM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Delusional.
No one bets on him no more. I think he's kind of in the Barry Manilow catagory...alot of silly girls like him .... and that can't be denied. Someone likes him. Someone buys his recordings.....

They are filling stadiums that the Stones aren't. See: Gillette.
24th February 2007 06:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
They are filling stadiums that the Stones aren't. See: Gillette.

Charging a third of the ticket prices and not going through the same local markets three times per tour helps do that, though
24th February 2007 06:46 PM
glencar Even the parking lot charges by BJ were $10 less. Although I just remembered that Gillette is where the Stones sold tix for $22 by the end.
24th February 2007 06:51 PM
Gazza I didnt realise the bands would have a say in the prices of the venue's car park facilities.

I would have thought that would have been at the discretion of the stadium itself.

Amazing
24th February 2007 06:56 PM
glencar It might have been the stadium itself. Maybe they figured Stones fans have more $$$.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)